IGNORED

Mom on Hospice.

Phoneman1981

Suffering for yourself is one thing, but watching some one else suffer, whom you love, can be very trying. Some times we as care givers suffer more than they patient themselves.

We also will hold you all up in prayer, so that you will receive the strength and comfort you need.

Prayers for you and your family, its not easy to go through. Went through it with both my parents in 95. They are in a much better place now..........it was extremely hard with both of them in the rest/hospice at the same time. We are here for you if you need us just shout out. God Bless.

As a young woman of 37 I know what you are going through. I lost both of my parents to cancer. I was 22 when I lost Dad and 31 with Mom, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss both. I'm sorry for the pain you've been dealing with and what lies ahead.

Hospice care are wonderful folks. you might not know it yet, but they will help you as well. lost both of my parents as well to cancer. not sure what I would have done with out hospice care, It took a huge load off me after taking care of them for over 3 years , I promised my Mom that she would be in her bed when it happened and thats what happened.

I was still there with them but they were as well toward the end.

my prayers to you and your family.

both my parents never smoked or drank.

Jeff

I also know what it is like to go through the pain of losing parents. I will pray for you and your family. Hospice is a wonderful way to help your Mother get through her illness. They offer much support to the family.

God Bless you and your family.

Yama Mama

Babe & I send our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Especially your Mother. You are such a good Son and your Parents are really lucky to have had you to help them in their closing years of their lives. You are one of the most giving and caring people I have ever known. Your Dad is really proud of You & is watching over all of you. You're really lucky to have such great memories with your folks, and thanks for sharing some of your experiences with them and your Brother. I really appreciated being included.

Mark,

Wishing you strength during these trying times. Sorry about your dad. And it is hard to watch them lose so much of their mobility and self reliance and a lot of work to support them through it. I see that future coming soon for my folks..

Take care,

Keith

Mark,

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Prayers sent your way from Krista & I. Cancer is an ugly disease; over the years I've lost several family members to it, lost a friend (age 51) a couple of months ago, and a co-worker is in the final stages now.

Be thankful of the good times and the memories.

Glenn