IGNORED

Guys I do not know what to do!

Yama Mama

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peggy you got lots of interesting offers. Tell Ron that your retirement will be traveling around the country washing bikes and getting rides. Sounds like a great time. Not a bad idea for retirement either. I got your ad too:

Will Wash & Wax Bike For Ride and Food!!!

Oh might want to throw in tall blonde that should really bring in the offers.:whistling:

Margaret

Thanks mini, but it makes me seem soooooooo cheap!

wash, wax and ride thing.

Hehehehehe

Yama Mama:smile5:

user372_pic390_1217001012.jpg

Thanks mini, but it makes me seem soooooooo cheap!

wash, wax and ride thing.

Hehehehehe

Yama Mama:smile5:

Isn't that kind of 'normal' for you ladies,,,, seems very cheap at first but then when there is a bit of a contract,,,, you take all there is and then some. So what's the problem,,,, or am I getting into something where angels fear to tread.

Isn't that kind of 'normal' for you ladies,,,, seems very cheap at first but then when there is a bit of a contract,,,, you take all there is and then some. So what's the problem,,,, or am I getting into something where angels fear to tread.

Marcarl,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you before your post, and the terrible plea g brought on because of it. :whistling:

Ain't NO WAY, NO HOW any sane man would say that (out loud).

Don's going to have to get a new moderator when them ladies is done with you! :stickpoke:

Bryan

Here we go again off the original topic.

I am expressing my feelings about not getting to ride our bike since November, simple posting, no explicit opinions given and we get on to the Man vs Woman thing.

Take it for what it is worth, and leave it at that.

You guys can ride when ever you want too, but us women are under the control of our men, most of the time. I should have gotten my license and my own bike but I did not, because of a lot of reasons I suppose. I admire any woman who rides her own bike. Just wish I had done so along time ago, then I would not have this problem now.

That is my feelings, nothing about anything else to say.

Yama Mama

Good Morning Peggy: Is the bike at least a little bit dusty? Have you tried to convience hubby to roll it outside? Maybe you could shine it up abit? Maybe he would see how much you enjoy the bike and take you for a ride? Good luck. Weird weather here in Nebraska, 80 degrees today. Lee is asking for a bike ride. I am so lucky. Wish you were closer. I would be honored to have you ride with me on our bike. Keep us posted....

If you reallly enjoy riding......take the safety course!

My boyfriend (who has a bike that we never rode enough to suit me) encouraged me to get my license and I did, at the age of 52. :backinmyday:

Then he was scared I'd get a bike. So I did. See avatar. (which is really funny because I was planning on buying a scooter)

After the first three months of ownership I figured I bought him a bike. We put lots of miles on it with him as pilot.

He was extremely patient and helped me learn to drive all over the school parking lot. I was the Queen of Stalling. Who knew first gear could be so hard? The dang thing scared the heck out of me. My initial attempts would need a novel to tell the tale, and it was hilarious.

I don't wait to ride anymore, I just go!

Might work for you, might not. But taking the course is worth it, even if you don't plan on driving. IMHO

Guest tx2sturgis

Buy an airline ticket to a rally destination of your choice, rent or buy a tent, camp in a crowded campground. Offers will follow.

Some of them might even involve riding!

Hangout in the closest biker bar and drool over the nice bikes that are parked there on a warm friday nite. Offers will follow here too!

Or...you could buy a nice scooter, 250-400 cc, get some training, and hit the road.

I hear stories of men whose women are the real reason they ride...those men are very lucky and dont appreciate it.

Just sayin.

:whistling:

Buy an airline ticket to a rally destination of your choice, rent or buy a tent, camp in a crowded campground. Offers will follow.

Some of them might even involve riding!

Hangout in the closest biker bar and drool over the nice bikes that are parked there on a warm friday nite. Offers will follow here too!

Or...you could buy a nice scooter, 250-400 cc, get some training, and hit the road.

I hear stories of men whose women are the real reason they ride...those men are very lucky and dont appreciate it.

Just saying. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

:whistling:

Yama Mama, if you follow part of this advise, make sure you have your concealed to carry and a cannon stashed away on you. You may need it.

"I hear stories of men whose women are the real reason they ride...those men are very lucky and don't appreciate it." How true this is tx2sturgis.

Just saying...

Fuzzy

I'm seeing a negligee draped across the seat to the handle bars with a note saying you "will trade rides"...:cool10:

Did I actually type that outloud..?:shock3:

That's the ticket...Ya know the old saying, the way to a mans...:detective::detective:..... ooooh wait that's not it:whistling:..... LOL Good one KIC

You guys can ride when ever you want too, but us women are under the control of our men, most of the time. I should have gotten my license and my own bike but I did not, because of a lot of reasons I suppose. I admire any woman who rides her own bike. Just wish I had done so along time ago, then I would not have this problem now.:confused24::confused24:

There's no reason You can't ride your own starter bike, take MS course and then you will enjoy the freedom of riding/ clearing your head that we all love so much. It's never too late to start riding ...or going to school.:322:

The whole testosterone thing is something to look at too....something is definitely bothering your riding partner....

:080402gudl_prv:

HOSS

Hey Peggy!

I agree with the others that have posted about taking the class and getting your own bike. You will never ever regret it!!

Just wondering, but could it be maybe that because the Venture is so top heavy, and we are all getting older, that he could be getting a little gun shy driving it? Has he had any health issues this past year that might have caused him to be hesitant getting the bike out?:think:

This is a hard one to figure out...I'm sure you've tried talking to him about it, but it would help if he could let you know the reason for it.

I feel bad, cuz I know how you feel. I can't get back on my bike till the end of April cuz of my broken ribs, and it's driving me crazy! I sure hope you can get things figured out.

Keep us posted, and I'm think of you!

Deb

Guys, I need advice. I love motorcycling more than anything else. I love it, and that is it.

I have not ridden since November. I am basically going insane, wanting to ride. It has been warm and wonderful.

My husband has not moved the bike an inch. It is sitting in the garage saying, Peggy get on me. I am going crazy.

He has not gotten the bike out to work on it. I keep talking about riding and wanting to ride, but it is still there.

I love our bike. I wash it. I wax it. I love it as though it is my fourth child. It means a lot to me.

What am I doing wrong? I need advice.

I just want to go for a ride!

Help me.

Sad in Cincinnati or Yama Mama

Learn to ride and go whenever you get the urge.