IGNORED

Speedometer Bearing Grease Coupling Price.

GolfVenture

So far we have a total of 11 interested.

If I can get a total of 20 orders the cost would be $19.50 each and that would include me buying the mailer and also the postage.

I myself would be willing to buy 3 extra making it a total of 14, for those who might be interested after the order is placed.

Of the 11 interested maybe there might be 6 people that would buy 2, being that this is a pretty darn good price and might want to give one to a friend for say a Birthday or maybe a Christmas present or maybe your friend did you a favor and you just want to say thank you.

For anyone buying two the 2nd would be $17.00 for 2.50 less on the mailer and shipping.

So please indicate if you, the below, want 1 for 19.50 and if you would be interested in ordering 2.

In your reply I need your

Name

Mailing Address.

If the total confirmed order count is less than 20, I will then ask for a new price for that order and get back to each that order.

friesman1

MasterGuns

Flyinfool

dingy

yamtom

Wizard765

camos

KIC

gscbertrand

Indiana Hayseed

PB&J

I need only one

Thanks

Herb

So far we have a total of 11 interested.

If I can get a total of 20 orders the cost would be $19.50 each and that would include me buying the mailer and also the postage.

I myself would be willing to buy 3 extra making it a total of 14, for those who might be interested after the order is placed.

Of the 11 interested maybe there might be 6 people that would buy 2, being that this is a pretty darn good price and might want to give one to a friend for say a Birthday or maybe a Christmas present or maybe your friend did you a favor and you just want to say thank you.

For anyone buying two the 2nd would be $17.00 for 2.50 less on the mailer and shipping.

So please indicate if you, the below, want 1 for 19.50 and if you would be interested in ordering 2.

In your reply I need your

Name

Mailing Address.

If the total confirmed order count is less than 20, I will then ask for a new price for that order and get back to each that order.

friesman1

MasterGuns ...............1

Flyinfool

dingy

yamtom

Wizard765

camos

KIC

gscbertrand

Indiana Hayseed

PB&J

I am presuming that it has been tested and works in the manner intended ? In other words, I'm guessing that you screw that puppy on the back of the speedo and pump grease into the bushing/little gear thing with out having to take the whole speedo apart ? :confused24:

Yes. The Dash/Speedometer does NOT need to be removed.

I removed the headlight, the windshield and the black dash cover.

I probably could have gotten by with only removing the headlight, for my hand size is a medium. I think it would be a tight fit and a challenge.

But by removing the windshield and the black dash cover you can use the other hand to help and you can see better.