IGNORED

Who wants a new windshield?

Freebird

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay, ya'll put me in a hard spot with so many good stories to choose from! Plus, I have been on the road a lot the past two weeks, traveling to the Charlotte Easy rider show and then to our Dallas distribution center opening.

Gonna be contacting "TD'sTD" to make arrangement for the new windshield!! Again, the decision was not easy and I am passing along an EXTREME THANK YOU to all who participated. The staff here at F4 Customs fully understands that YOU are the reason we can keep on keepin' on with one of the greatest jobs and best products in the motorcycle industry! Remember, even losers can win with 10% off a shield this week! Thanks again!

WOW!!

I am humbled, honored and excited! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

The last thing I remember winning was an RCA TV through the ESSO Tigerama game. (crap, just told how old I am).

This is a wish that came true as I tried to put some of the wishes into some sort of priority order. I knew the bigger windshield was going to have to come later than sooner.

Don, THANK YOU for honoring me with this task of putting this shield through the paces. I will do just that and report back.

My wife is ready to go "test" it already.

The rest of you, thank you for your congrats too!

Again, Thank you for the honor.:thumbsup2:

Wow! Wow! and did I say WOW!

Tom

So true Cap'n Joe, we do appreciate ALL the comments that any of our F4 Customs family can give us, that is how we make the product better and better! We like to get flowers, of course, but we are ready and willing to listen to the sour grapes too. We take them very seriously and work hard to turn them into flowers! We want everyone to enjoy the product as much as we do.....

So true Cap'n Joe, we do appreciate ALL the comments that any of our F4 Customs family can give us, that is how we make the product better.! We want everyone to enjoy the product as much as we do.....

Obviously not 1st Generations..:sign green with env:stickpoke::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:.......just saying.......