IGNORED

rasberry bling??

eusa1

been working on a little project..... whadaya think?

removed the silver diamond cut fins and replaced them with a set of rasberry painted to match the bike fins, then diamond cut them.... damn bryan!! it's all your fault!!

been working on a little project..... whadaya think?

removed the silver diamond cut fins and replaced them with a set of rasberry painted to match the bike fins, then diamond cut them.... damn bryan!! it's all your fault!!

FINALLY!!!!! You know how hard it was to keep a secret for 4 days????? :innocent-emoticon: :whistling:

I LIKE the look Mike, you done went and did it now! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Looking great Mike. Nice work there.

Larry

Looks GREAT Mike. Now when you get Cherie's bike the color she wantso you when we week and we will talk t you will have to paint hers also.

You guys have a great week and we will talk when we get back from our Cruise. Off to New Orleans we go TA DA:clap2:

This is NOT something else for B2dad to do. I put my foot down, enough is enough...

Please PLEASE Mike...please nothing else. I am broke!!!

LOL

Unfortunately, they do look good. too bad they are the wrong color. See you weekend after next.

Patti

This is NOT something else for B2dad to do. I put my foot down, enough is enough...

Please PLEASE Mike...please nothing else. I am broke!!!

LOL

Unfortunately, they do look good. too bad they are the wrong color. See you weekend after next.

Patti

Don't you worry patti!!! Don and i already talked and his fins are matched to one of the colors on "your" trike.

let don know that i am still working on that project we talked about before the foot came down**$$**

See you the week after next!

p/s. Watch for the big brown ups truck this week!!:detective: