IGNORED

deleted

Venturous Randy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A LOT of deleted threads? I only know of two in the recent past and both were related. With winter coming though, there will likely be a few more. People do seem to go stir crazy when they are couped up and then tend to post things that they know don't belong here and wouldn't normally post.

In the case of this thread though, it appears that Randy deleted his own message. If it had been done by a moderator, the entire thing would be gone. He likely edited his own post, deleted whatever he said and then added the deleted message.

Thinking back a few years, similar but different :

Chevy Chase: Here with an editorial reply is Miss Emily Lattella.

Emily Lattella: What's all this fuss I keep hearing about violins on television? Why don't parents want their kids to see violins on television? I thought the Leonardo Bernstein concerts were just lovely, now, if they only show violins on television after ten o'clock at night, the little babies will all be asleep and they won't learn any music appreciation. They'll learn to play guitars, and bongo drums and go to Africa and join these rock'n roll outfits and they won't drink milk! I think there should be more violins on television and less game shows, it's terrible the way...

Chevy Chase: Um, Littella, that's Violence on television. Not violins.

Emily Lattella: Oh, well that's diffrent. Never mind!

it works like this tom. taters tells you to listen to this nice music to fall asleep with. then why your some what asleep you hear this ...taters needs a computer taters needs a computer. next thing you know your online looking for one:rotf:

Oh, I get it.............:whistling:

for