IGNORED

Please think of my Mom

I don't post here to often lately, but I need your help! Lat night I received a call from my 93 year old Mom. She lives alone in northern Wisconsin and got a call from her doctor saying she needs a bypass. I live in georgia and can't be there all the time, but she called in a panic. When I talked to her she was in shock and didn't ask the Doc any quesions of consequences or options so I'm waiting for a call from him this morning. Please pray for her health and peace of mind and heart!

Prayers sent,

I lost mom in Feb this year---I would watch the docs like a hawk---Do not let them talk you into something that you or your mom are not comfortable with. I believe my mothers quality of life could have been better if she did not have all the procedures that she had. This is a tough time for you and my heart goes out to both of you. God Bless.

Never stop praying.

Thoughts and Prayers sent!!!

I don't post here to often lately, but I need your help! Lat night I received a call from my 93 year old Mom. She lives alone in northern Wisconsin and got a call from her doctor saying she needs a bypass. I live in georgia and can't be there all the time, but she called in a panic. When I talked to her she was in shock and didn't ask the Doc any quesions of consequences or options so I'm waiting for a call from him this morning. Please pray for her health and peace of mind and heart!

Prayers going up for your Mom Ken, wow needing a bypass surgery at 93........that must be some kind of record.....

Mom's are kind of Special people,,we all only have just one and it would be awesome to have had ones Mom for 93 years,,, my Mom was 94 when God took her home. If your Mom is going to a good place and she is comfortable to go, let her go in peace,,,, operations at 93 don't always do a lot of good and more often than not make life quite miserable for the patient. Sometimes the only benefit is the doctor's pocket book, I'm not saying this is the case, just a possibility.

In the meantime we will pray for guidance and wisdom so that you all can make the right decisions for her. Keep in mind that this is all about her,,, and should not be about anyone else.

God Bless

Carl