IGNORED

WARDEN is LEAVING ME!!!

Yammer Dan

NO NO I wouldn't let her get away that easy!! The Warden,sister and neice are headed to Virginia Beach for a few days. Although I have left plenty of times back in the day chasing construction jobs, now going to Meets & Eats and things this is 1st!! She has never gone away without me!! I'm SCARED!!Hope she has a great time. They just wanted to do something togather and here it is. Did I mention I'm scared??Big Bad World out there and I won't be there to watch for her. And I got to FEED MYSELF!!! And fetch thingsand....Did I mention I'm scared?? I know she will sneak and read this and I hope you have a GREAT time Honey!! Just don't forget where I live. PLEASE!!:crying:

OK PARTY TIME!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last time my warden left she went to Ireland for 2 weeks with her cousin. I just happened to find a RSTD on ebay that was the right price I couldn't pass up & guess what. 1 week after she got home a Black RSTD was delivered. Man she will be careful not to leave me home alone again.

C Ya, Patrolman46 :bobby:

Well how do you think we get you all to think you're in charge when you really aren't? :whistling:We have to be smarter then you men. :Laugh: Plus she has to remind you of the smartest thing you ever did, which would have been marrying her.

Margaret

For ONCE you are right!!:whistling: