IGNORED

WARDEN is LEAVING ME!!!

Yammer Dan

Nice try, but you forgot there are some of us that have know you for a while!!!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::happy-emoticon:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yes some of you do, others haven't met me yet. :whistling:Just looks like you all are picking on little me. :innocent:

Dan weather should be better tomorrow, hope the warden feels better. Tell her to call if she needs anything, Jeff can get up there pretty fast.

Margaret

I think a little sunshine would make her feel better. Her sinus woes are really kicking her. I hate to see her make this trip and not be able to enjoy it. Was hoping salt air would help but she still hasn't got to beach yet. Stopped at friends about 40 miles away to wait out rain.

She is in a ER 400 miles away and I'm sitting here going nuts. Got specfic orders to stay put and not come out there.Sometimes I don't listen so good but I don't really know where she is and she won't tell me. Went to her sisters best friends house for visit and to wait out rain. Our luck the last 5 years hasd really sucked.