IGNORED

Ok who has it?????

Just-Jack

OK I know that it is not us but I am very curious as to who has the most miles on thier motorcycle???? I want proff that your bike has that many miles.....this goes for the first gen and the 2nd gen I thought this could be kind of fun since some of us snow birds can only look at our bikes now....

Jessie:2132:

Ok Jeff's blonde has around 132,000 I'll get pics of that tomorrow a bit dark out now to try and get a picture.

I'm not sure of the mileage on the other bikes he has ridden during the same time he's has the blonde. Also the 83 had 42000 on it when we got it three years ago.

I think probably Lowell has the most since he's always on the road.

Margaret

Welllll,,, my Blonde 84 Royale has 192000 on her and she is fully retired and sitting outside dismantled under tarpage. She spent over 50000 miles of her ending life with no second gear and me short shifting her.. I bought her with 22k on her and crossed the country on her back MANY times, usually with a kid on the back.. Her carbs, seat, rear floor boards, low cut windshield, radio/intercom, engine guards, progressive fork springs, fork brace, mirrors and cruise are now on my 83.. It would take some digging to unbury her carcass from the snow and uncover her just to take a couple pics in the dark so you will just have to trust me..

Oh,, wait a minute,, just found some pics of the dismantle process.. Hey,, this sure brings back some awesome memories of an AWESOME scoot - THANKS FOR ASKING!!!

'Puc

There is a local Venture rider who has over

750,000 km or 457,500 miles

on one of his 1st. generation bikes, he bought it new

he also has a few other bikes that he has put on fairly

decent mileage on. He is a kinda private guy so he shall

remain that way ! !

( Mobile )

Ok, my '86 1st gen only has 5 thousand on the odo. But this is a picture I took in early Sept of this year. I know that due to the sun's angle it looks like 10000 but trust me, it is really 00000.

The dealer's sign has nothing to do with this thread, but I couldn't resist.....I LOVE IT!

Guest tx2sturgis

Thought I'd show yall the odometer reading from my 2000 ElectraGlide...70,923...a bit blurry, the camera was on low batteries and the flash wouldnt charge...but you can see the reading anyway...

My Venture is new, and only has about 2500 so far.

Guest tx2sturgis

The dealer's sign has nothing to do with this thread, but I couldn't resist.....I LOVE IT!

Harleys and Buells are 'Road Bikes'..so therefore...the sign is closer to the pavement, where it oughta be!!!

:stirthepot:

There is a local Venture rider who has over

750,000 km or 457,500 miles

on one of his 1st. generation bikes, he bought it new

he also has a few other bikes that he has put on fairly

decent mileage on. He is a kinda private guy so he shall

remain that way ! !

( Mobile )

The most, I think so , but lets check out the input from others does any one have more miles than the one I speak of ? ? mobile

The most, I think so , but lets check out the input from others does any one have more miles than the one I speak of ? ? mobile
I know from being on here for almost the last year and all the trips that everybody has taken that there has got to be somebody somewhere that has a lot of miles on thier bike.....Come on help us iced up, snowed in cant ride,Motorcycle drivers and passenegers to have something to look forward to when the weather permits us to do this again some time next year

Jessie:2132:

:7_2_104[1]: