IGNORED

Merit Badge for Gunkylump

Gary N.

Randy and Beth showed up on our door step at 8:30 this morning just as I was having a medical issue and they helped me get to the couch before I fell flat on my face. Talk about good timing. Mary called EMS and I got to spend the day in emergency. They really couldn't find anything wrong and I'm feeling better now. Had a rough weekend on and off and I guess it might have been some kind of virus or something.

Mary thinks I'm getting cold feet but I got to say my whole body has been freezing.

Anyway, if there's a merit badge for good deeds please give one to Randy and Beth.

No merit badge needed here my friend, just really glad that we could be there for you and Mary in your time of need.

When I woke up this morning, there was something driving me to you...I don't normally ring doorbells at 8:30 a.m. unless it's pre-arranged. Don't know how or why, just knew that we had to be there. Beth had wanted to stop at the Crepe place in Cottam, but for some reason I just couldn't.

Awesome to hear that you are ok!

Carry on as if you are normal my good friend...after all, that's what I have been doing for a lifetime myself.

gunk:shock3:

Edited by gunkylump

Gunky,

How can you leave us after saving one of us.

It ain't right.

Actually, wanted keep Beth, but your a package deal.

Good job !!

:wow:

Gary

Gary, Get well my friend. Keep us posted.

Randy and Beth showed up on our door step at 8:30 this morning just as I was having a medical issue and they helped me get to the couch before I fell flat on my face. Talk about good timing. Mary called EMS and I got to spend the day in emergency. They really couldn't find anything wrong and I'm feeling better now. Had a rough weekend on and off and I guess it might have been some kind of virus or something.

Mary thinks I'm getting cold feet but I got to say my whole body has been freezing.

Anyway, if there's a merit badge for good deeds please give one to Randy and Beth.

Hi Gary and Mary:

Thanks for the recommendation....but we only did what trained first responders do...and what friends do for friends. Scary at the time, but the training kicks in and takes over. We're just really happy that you are OK....and that even your feet have warmed up Friends are there for friends...and we're just glad that we were able to be there for you and Mary.

randy