IGNORED

Help , I Am In Trouble

Thom

i woke up @ 4am today ,had a nite mare , i was locked a room with 50 little kids , cruise control said she has new batterys in the camera [ i got to find the camera and hide it ]she said she wants to make chrismas cards with my pics on them and send them out to famly and friends this year [ ain't gonna happen ]

well to all my dear friends wish me luck and hope those elves have plenty of rum and if you see a silver 1st gen with Santa riding it at a 120 mph between 7pm and 9pm tonite you know what happened

HO HO HO BA HUMBUG ,

thom aka a grumpy Santa

Hey Thom they didn't give ya a chair. What's up with that? A bale of hay. they weren't very nice I'd put them on the naughty list. Since you must have some pull with the big guy now that you impersonated him.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh by the way that guy in the last pic kinda looks like Beer30 with longer hair.

Margaret

thats chuck , i found a HD rider , he drove the tractor that pulled the hay ride trailer , we named him Ruedoff but being a HD rider he side swiped a tree , Ruedoff not only had a red nose but also a red face :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

the only 2 youngins that freaked out and were scared of santa were my niece and her 1 year old brother , go figger , they must know something the others didn't :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thom,

They could smell the Rum and the fire in your eyes they knew it was Uncle Thom.

:crackup:

So Thom how many kids wet your pants :crackup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS - Big Guy

Buddy

Guest maddabber

Well Thom

I think you looked like a pretty good Santa. So none left any DNA on you. I got this feeling you will be there next year as well, if the misses is the holder of the keys.:rotf::rotf:

Guest KitCarson

Thom: Been watching this thing.......I do not believe you, anyone with your sense of humor likes kids........yep........but I do agree it is nice to be able to give them away to their owners at the end of the day. :rotfl::rotfl:Kit