IGNORED

Marcarl's

E-Fishin-C

Thanks all for coming out,,, it turned out to be a great day,,,,, seems like everybody has good tolerances to the host and let him get away with things again. Sure good to see so many of you,,, even Charlie,,,,, and thanks for the pictures Charlie.

Most of this day was put together by none other than the Marca part of Marcarl,,, Carl did mostly as he was told,,,,, well if he remembered,,,,,,, and it didn't rain until the very end so we had an awesome day.

Even the ice-cream was awesome,, hope somebody has pictures for our friends who had to miss out.

Who is that in pic# 8 with the blonde 1st gen?

I like his taste in bikes. LOL!

That would be Wayne (Wizard765) who just got his bike back out on the road after letting Carl help him with it! (You'll have to ask Wayne about THAT decision!! :stirthepot:)

That would be me.. I'm hoping you can make it to MD.. we can exchange notes...

Wayne

Notes! More like a file cabinet!!! :smile5:

Had to look twice at the pic. Small world eh? Hope to run into you someday but MD is not looking like a plan right now. Can't get away from the job ya know.

Ride safe,

Mike

Had a great time! Thanks Marka & Carl:You_Rock_Emoticon: for the food/ hospitality and ride to restaurant! ( was a little hairy on that one bend tho)Great to meet Annie & Alan / Big Tom & Amy / Bob & Becky again and all the rest!

Caught a light rain after I left Gas station in Paris.

Then headlight / driving light fuse BLEW had to use signal to see side of road so I could pull off road.Fixed that then must have picked up NAIL on side of road as when I went to garage this morning to check out fuse problem I FOUND A FLAT TIRE with nail.@#$%&(^

Now have to load bike on trailer:mytruck: so I can get it fixed for weekend!Can someone say MONEY_PIT:sign **** happens:

I had a wonderful time too, riding to the Marcarl meet with friends....meeting the Australian visitors and old and new friends who rode there from far and near...the BBQ, Marca and Carl's hospitality...top notch as usual...and best of all, the wonderful route we rode from Carl's place to the ice cream stop where we stopped....how could we not??:ice_thy-vi101212101

Had some commitments :smile5: and i split from there, so dont know how the dinner thing went. Am sure all had lots of fun there. My pics will be posted soon.:banana::canada:

Hey Gang.

Well I made it back from PEI last night to see, I MISSED A GOOD ONE, yet again :crying: .

Brad, the new bike looks awesome.

Abdul, great to see you got the "big bike" out.

Looks like everyone was healthy, well fed, and great riding. Hope see you all sooner than later.

Canada DAY:canada:!

Might be another great reason to get together and ride.

Steve and Michele

Carl and Marca, thanks again for the wonderful weekend. It was great to see everyone again and meet a few new folks as well. That was the best ride route yet. I didn't know we had roads like that in southern Ontario.

All me favorite Canucks and a few New Yawkers!

We have missed you guys too, for the last couple of years that you havent shown up at the Marcarl meets. You made it a lot lively every time you showed up. Miss the " bear hugs". Hope life is treating you two good. TAKE CARE.

Abdul & am sure rest of ontarians feel the same as i do.:thumbsup2::canada: