IGNORED

Guardian Bells Coming

Freebird

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. The bells have arrived. I spent most of last night putting them in the little bags and then getting them packaged and addressed to go out. I am on my way to the post office just as soon as I finish posting this. I am pleased with them and hope that all of you are also.

Just returned from the post office. All bells are now in the hands of the United States Postal Service. They were sent first class so you should start seeing them within two or three business days. Some will take longer of course, depending upon where you live.

Oh....did I mention how much I HATE filling out customs forms. :(

Heck....doesn't matter now...the bulk of it is done. :) Actually, I've had three orders since posting this. They are on the counter addressed and ready to go on Monday. Won't be a big deal now.

Today, I was in the post office for almost exactly one hour getting all the packages weighed and shipped. I never even turned around to look at the faces of the people behind me. I KNOW the had to be very irritated. Luckily, they had two lines open.

The receipt was right at 8 ft. long.

Oh great! You shipped them via USPS at Christmas time. They're all lost now. :rasberry::rotf::rotfl:

Ok, I have little faith in the USPS, but I'm sure we'll all get our bells. By spring time. :doh:

Actually, Thanks Don for doing this. They look great in the photos. I'm going to have to come up with a way to make sure they are very securely attached. These are bells I do not want to loose.

Today, I was in the post office for almost exactly one hour getting all the packages weighed and shipped. I never even turned around to look at the faces of the people behind me. I KNOW the had to be very irritated. Luckily, they had two lines open.

The receipt was right at 8 ft. long.

I know how ya feel with all them people wanting to kick ..........ya know what I mean . :rotf::rotf:

This is a daily thing with me , spending as little as $40.00 and up to $900.00 in postage sometimes shipping packages out and that doesn't even include UPS . I know my postal carrier appreciates me that we do not use the "Click-n-Ship" services .

Thanks again there , Don !

BEER30