IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving From IRAQ

jblack1036

Jim, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. Try to get something other than MRE for the day if you can. I know you are away from home doing your job protecting our country and rest assured we appreciate the sacrifices you are making for us. Know that we are all proud of your service and wish you and your fellow soldiers a safe return when your job is done.

PS: Keep the IBASS, Wylie-X and the Comms on and come home safe.

Moakster

Son fighting for America

4th ID 1-22 HHC

Jim, Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for your service, and the rest of our troops everywhere, as they defend our freedom and the freedom of others. May the lord watch over you, and bring each one home safe and sound. Being away from home and family on the 2nd best holiday is very hard, I know I spent 5 away and know the pain and thoughts that go along with it. Rest asure tho You will return to that table next year and go ahead have an extra serving........ God Bless

Yes, a special Happy Thanksgiving to all our men and women in the service that protect our freedom over here allowing us to have a Happy Thanksgiving. But a PGR mission coming up, and our fallen hero will have a Happy Thanksgiving, knowing that he is in Gods house now. I pray that his family and friends get through this grieving time, that the Lords hand will make it a little easier.