IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW!

Freebird

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05 venture

OK folks...here is what I'm going to do. The prize will be a $159.00 gift certificate from Motorcycle Gear ( previously New Enough). You can check them out by clicking on their banner when it comes up at the top of the page. Please note, their program has changed and VentureRider ONLY gets credit from them IF you enter their site by clicking on the banner above when making your purchases. :)

Now for the contest. We all know that we share a common interest in motorcycle riding. That is the one thing that brings us all together here. What else do we know about each other though? Some of us know each other better than others due to eats and meets, local rides, etc. There are some that we know hardly nothing about though.

So, to be entered in the drawing the for gift certificate, all you have to do is reply to this thread and tell us ONE MORE hobby that you enjoy in addition to motorcycling. It could be gardening, bee keeping, guitar or other instruments, auto racing....whatever but you have to list at least ONE other interest.

That's all there is to this one folks. The contest will run until next Friday at midnight. That is Friday the 25th. First thing on Saturday morning I will randomly draw a winner from all who post to this thread with their hobby or interest.

:rotf:

Ya, but did ya remember how you did it??:stickpoke::crackup:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Later, Scooter Bob

I remember them once in awhile. I think its in the Olives, or maybe whats not in the olives. I'm confused now :scratchchin: But then again, some of my best concoctions don't use olives at times. I think. I make an Asian dry martini using fish eyeballs and I had an Arab one using goats eyes but the locals farmers got tired of their goats going blind and now they guard them more closely. :smile5: :crackup::crackup::crackup:Oh, and I don't like the taste of camel milk and gin worth a flip:rotf: :beer:

Working, Working and oh yeah more Working, and when I'm not working I enjoy running. I ran my first Marthon (thats 26.2 miles) last year at age 40 on the Towpath south of Cleveland. I also enjoy and seem to have a knack for fixing things.