IGNORED

Sign the world is coming to a end

kantornado

This sign is directed at me. Even though I am not speeding, someone thinks I am and went to the trouble to cause attention to when I leave the subdivision.

I am very considerate of my neighbors, but I guess you can not please everyone.....Ron

A**hole neighbors are every where.:doh:

good luck

This sign is directed at me. Even though I am not speeding, someone thinks I am and went to the trouble to cause attention to when I leave the subdivision.

I am very considerate of my neighbors, but I guess you can not please everyone.....Ron

Be careful that you don't "HIT" that sign someone so carelessly "PUT" out in the roadway. That can be very dangerous to a motorcyclist.......AND ILLEGAL....:whistling:

The WAR would be started due to that sign. There would always be dead grass forming the words X$$ HOLE across their front yard big enough to be seen from space. I would remove the mufflers completely from the bike so make sure they heard me at all hours of the night.

I would also vandalize that sign for them.

I have little tolerance for stuff like that if you try to be considerate of them.

:soapbox:

Is it possible that someone else on a bike is going thru just before or after you?

Or how does he know you go through at 5:30 AM? Is he one of those guys with nothing to do at that hour but look out his window for problems, or do you perhaps have some loud pipes that roll him out of bed and leave the impression of speeding? Seems like he put a lot of effort into the sign.

In any case, I'll bet NV has laws about constructing hazards on a public roadway.

I wouldn't get too upset about it.. Then they would win. Take the sign home with you, and maybe use it to build something. Take the next one home with you too.... :)

Yep, Don't lower yourself to their level! What a boring life they must lead if they have a need to go get a sign printed and place on the road. I'd hang it in my garage. What a sad creature

Well, somebody has to say it. I'll bet your neighbor's complaint has more to do with your Bub exhaust than with you personally. Lot's of folks don't like the motorcycle melody and just want vehicles to be quiet. This is the sort of fight which spawns new laws like those California just passed (http://www.ridelust.com/motorcycle-exhaust-bill-passes-in-california/). I guess we only have ourselves to blame.

zag

There bedrooms are faceing the street in question. I am the only one on the road at this time of morning. My pipes are not loud and because I live here I am very considerate of my neighbors.

They do not like motorcycles and any noise makes there dogs bark. There just those type of people. Not happy unless there *****en about something. They have lived here about 4 months.

Edited by kantornado

I wouldnt let him win by lowering myself to his level. Getting louder exhaust would just escalate the situation, I would just take the sign and leave it in my garage.

With all the push back lately on loud exhaust in some communities, i think you may just make the situation more tense by getting a louder exhaust.

Of course IF they have a barking dog, you may want to glue an overlay over that sign to alert the neighbours to the barking dogs

Brian