IGNORED

Ventures in the snow

friesman

These pictures are a few years old but the first one is of one of our favorite Venture Riders..... I'm sure some of you can recognize this dude.

The second one is from 2004 Christmas time when I brought the Venture home.

Enjoy,

BOO

That's cute, but Kittys look better washing second gens lol. I'll post a picture after I get OutKast to take one. Wish we'd a had some carpet here yesterday. I was lifting the rear and he was trying not to run over my foot. :) Heck of a day yesterday. Hmmmm . . . Now back to the bike washing :-)P

As it seems most of the continent has had more than enough snow to go around, I thought it might be a good idea to see if we can get folks to post their best Venture in the snow picture.

OOPS!!!! that last one snuck by me......

Brian

Edited by Kitty

That's some nice pictures, however, the first one has no snow on the road:scratchchin:...anywhere!!! :)P Here in Virginia we have to keep looking out for snow and ice everywhere. The fun never stops.:snow2: Hope you had a Great holiday!!!

These pictures are a few years old but the first one is of one of our favorite Venture Riders..... I'm sure some of you can recognize this dude.

The second one is from 2004 Christmas time when I brought the Venture home.

Enjoy,

BOO

That's cute, but Kittys look better washing second gens lol. I'll post a picture after I get OutKast to take one. Wish we'd a had some carpet here yesterday. I was lifting the rear and he was trying not to run over my foot. :) Heck of a day yesterday. Hmmmm . . . Now back to the bike washing :-)P

I think Kittys would look good washing G1's too. :whistling: But Ill hafta let Outkast be the final judge of that.:Avatars_Gee_George::rotfl:

The carpet makes a world of difference getting the bike in and out of the trailer, and you need a piece long enuff to go about halfway up the ramp and about 10 feet on the snow or the back tire just spins in the snow. Once you got the bike going in snow though its ok but ya gotta keep some speed up to be stable if theres and ruts or car tracks.

Brian

I've been waiting for you to post something here...:happy34:

I've only had this puter since February. All the other snow pics are on Karen's computer, and I was too lazy to fire that one up and try to remember how to log in somewhere else.:doh:

I did find another one in the Great VR Scavenger Hunt thread though...

attachment.php?attachmentid=26947&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1236634835

If the roads don't ice up tonight, I'll be lookin' for the football stadium target tomorrow.

The current target is....

You , your bike and something football team related, like a football stadium, or team sign or billboard, or a uniformed player. Can be High School, College or Pros. by Karl, ic23b