IGNORED

I need some down time

Freebird

OK folks, the last of you finally left my house on Monday after maintenance day. I had to immediately head to Cincinnati for business and was there until Saturday evening. I was home Sunday and then had to leave again early yesterday morning on another business trip. So the net result is that I have been home for only ONE day since all of you left.

While I was home Sunday, I was busy putty away the concrete blocks (benches), chairs, etc. from Maintenance Day. Changed the oil in my wife's Sorento, installed some window vent visors on it, paid bills, did all my company expense and call reports for the week, ordered some parts for the lawn mower, various other things that HAD to get done.

So, I'm out of town again this week and then on Saturday, Eileen,, Dylan and I are leaving for a long neglected vacation. We still have a LOT of family in Texas so we are going to head that way for a couple of weeks. First to the East Texas area and then on to Dallas for a few days. Sorry, there will just be no time for visiting our VentureRider friends while we are there. We are going to be slammed for time just trying to see family that we haven't seen in close to 10 years.

Now as many of you know, I have the forum setup so that I get emailed every post made here. That is usually several hundred emails per day. There are likely going to be several days that I will not have email access and the number of emails building up is going to be tremendous so I am probably going to turn off the emailing of posts while I am gone.

What this means is that if you post something that is specifically directed at me, I may well miss it. If you have something important that I really need to address, you will probably want to send me a PM about it. That way I will be sure to see it, though it may be a few days before you get a response.

To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to this vacation. I am excited to see family that I have not seen in several years but trying to get around to all of them is going to be hectic and not very restful. It is time to make the effort though.

Got 2 words for you Don...

Pond Monsters!!

Get them suckers to help you out and stop freeloadin' :Bunny:

Hope you can relax some on this vacation Don. Try to make it a point to NOT think about all the things you have to do and just be in the moment some times!!

Guest Swifty

Now as many of you know, I have the forum setup so that I get emailed every post made here. That is usually several hundred emails per day. There are likely going to be several days that I will not have email access and the number of emails building up is going to be tremendous so I am probably going to turn off the emailing of posts while I am gone.

... let the mud slingin begin.

:Avatars_Gee_George:

you take care and have a good time and dont worry any!

were going to take good care of everything for ya///

:banana:TWO WEEK:banana:

:rotf:Party at DON'S:rotf:

SHHHHHH. dont let him find out:whistling:

Well we've told you before you need to take care of you. Now as for next years MD, I'll make sure you have nothing to clean up after we're all gone. (and you fussed at me when Peggy and I went to put up the inside chairs).

You relax enjoy as best you can the family. Sometimes easier said then done. :whistling:

Don't you worry about a thing we'll be the wonderful angelic bunch we always are.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Ok we'll be as good as possible.:innocent:

Margaret

Guest tx2sturgis

So how does that saying go? Oh yeah...when the cat's away, the mice will play.

:D

Take care and enjoy the whole 'fam-damily' as best you can...

Sure now he's gonna be attached to the darn laptop. :Laugh:

Margaret

Cheesecake in one hand and laptop in the other.....we need a pic of that !!:crackup:

Boomer....who sez he's perfectly capable of causing dissention and mayhem wherever he is......:innocent:

Boomer who has a way with toilet paper. :rotf::rotf::rotf:Never had seen that use before. :Laugh:

Margaret

Too bad nobody took a pic of what them darn pygmies did to mah scoot just before I pulled inta Don's driveway.....

Boomer....who sez having them little varmints along fer a 900 mile trip wuz enuff to run his Pucker factor right off the scale.

Don't worry.....I have pictures! Just didn't get Brad to download the pics off the camera yet!!

Don, Eileen and Dylan,

Have a great relaxing time with the family...It has been way too long for you! Be safe and we will take care of things while you are gone:cool10::whistling: As long as we don't have any problems like in 06' when Brad and I went to California!! Enjoy the piece and quiet!

I agree with Mini!!

There is no reason why we hard core partyers couldn't have done a lot of the picking up for you!! I'm sure the Sunday crowd could have lived without the concrete blocks, etc!!

We will gladly help out with the policing of the property after the event!

PS Toga Toga Toga Toga Toga TOGA...

Too bad nobody took a pic of what them darn pygmies did to mah scoot just before I pulled inta Don's driveway.....

Boomer....who sez having them little varmints along fer a 900 mile trip wuz enuff to run his Pucker factor right off the scale.

Boomer,

You must not have looked at all 1670 pictures Sleeperhawks Mechanic posted then.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50129

Gary

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20MD%202010/IMG_8651.jpg

Have a safe trip Bossman, don't worry ...Mini and boomer will watch things for ya...:yikes:

toga..........toga.......I'm in..........:fnd_(16):

Ahem....That is Boomer with a capital "B" to you Ice Cream Boy.....:crackup:

Boomer.....who sez take yer liberties with the ladies.... but NOT the Pygmie Master.:innocent::crackup: