IGNORED

why did Sleeperhawk leave Bobby

muffinman

Ok here is the question of the year as far as Maintenance day goes.

Why did George leave Bobbie in Maryland on the way to Riderdukes house?

Yes he did and there are plenty of members to testify at the divorce procedings.

Watch this thread for updates.

Jeff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarylarry
No Doubt! Hopfully she get's the half she's allowed to ride on!

:witch_brew: :witch_brew:

Maybe not I have a great lawyer for sleeperhawk, I know my lawyers.......Bikes no...Lawyers yes.....

I swear these truths to be...yadayada...

Yep!!!!!! George was getting on the entrance ramp when we caught him...I think his comment was: " she was on the back - when did she get off? "

Talking about CRB..."Can't Remember Bobbie"..

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

I know this is Muffinman's post and I don't want to hijack it, but I want to thank some people. Thanks to Riderduke, his wife Felecia, and his daughter Courtney, for their hospitality in allowing us to sleep over last night and for a wonderful home cooked meal.

And I would also like to thank Sleeperhawk for going back to get Bobbie. He ultimately did the right thing.:stirthepot: Or maybe this was a new game that Sleeperhawk came up with for the members. It is kind of like "Where's Waldo" only this one is called "Where's Bobbie". When you find her, you give her a ride.

:Venture:{Sleeperhawk- Where's Bobbie ?}

Ok, Ok, I did do the dumbest thing ever. I did leave her at the gas station.

Got through the stop sign and kept asking Bobbie if she was connected (IC), and she wasn't there. At the same time, cb lights up with all yelling that Bobbie is still at gas station.

I did go back, saw her standing at the corner, pulled up, asked her "Why did you get off the bike??" :think:

She comes back with "I never was on the bike" :scared:

I know I have a lot of making up for this one and I know this one will go beyond the grave. :bawling::bawling:

Now I do have one very important question?

How many Venture riders does it take to chase me down and none stayed with Bobbie :whistling::confused07::confused07:

Well I couldn't see the back of your bike through riderduke, so I had no idea you left her behind, till of course they all said so on the cb. Besides I wasn't riding my own bike. So guess one of the guys should have stopped and gotten her. :whistling: But would she have gotten on?

Margaret

:think:

That's kinda like leaving your baby on top of the car and driving off? (Raising Arizona, the movie)

How does that happen?:doh:

You need a good ol' fashion :Avatars_Gee_George:. Nah, you've probably been punished enough, I forgive you.

Glad you made it home safe WITH Bobbie. :rotf:

Well Bobbie just got off the phone with the lawyer and he said that she gets everything.Evidently the state of South Carolina says the woman gets it all and the guy looses his bike.

George has been trying to make it up to her every since the incident happened.

The question is will she get home from work tomorrow to a new car she knows which one she likes will we be seeing pics of Bobbies new ride in the near future?????????

Jeff

George I have to look behind me to make sure Peg is there I never know she is there until I see her or when she is speaking to me. Peg eats really good but never gains any weight.Hope she doesn't see this post:whistling::buttkick:

First time Roadkill meet Peg he said I needed to duck tape her to the bike so she wont blow off.. LOL:rotfl: