IGNORED

why did Sleeperhawk leave Bobby

muffinman

Ok here is the question of the year as far as Maintenance day goes.

Why did George leave Bobbie in Maryland on the way to Riderdukes house?

Yes he did and there are plenty of members to testify at the divorce procedings.

Watch this thread for updates.

Jeff

Could this picture have anything to do with it????? I ain't saying nothing. I'm just saying.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20MD%202010/IMG_8356.jpg

file:///C:/Users/Kirby/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///C:/Users/Kirby/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this was a ploy all along to get bribed in the end with new wheels?? :stirthepot:

This post is getting interesting so gonna book mark it for further reference. The soap opera begins. We need a neat title for it too. What ya think guys? Gals? :whistling:

Larry

the saga of maintenance day

episode one: george & bobbie

Now I do have one very important question?

How many Venture riders does it take to chase me down and none stayed with Bobbie :whistling::confused07::confused07:

Oh, so it's our fault now. Pretty good attempt at deflecting the blame.

Unfortunately it won't work. I couldn't stop for you wife becuase I actually took mine with me when I left the gas station! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Unfortunately it won't work. I couldn't stop for you wife becuase I actually took mine with me when I left the gas station! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

That's a good ONE! :clap2:

Well, you do have a point. :crying:

But, since I moved the trunk back for you, there should have been enough room for two on the passenger seat. :confused24::confused24:

Could this picture have anything to do with it????? I ain't saying nothing. I'm just saying.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20MD%202010/IMG_8356.jpg

file:///C:/Users/Kirby/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///C:/Users/Kirby/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png

Well, may be, but I will go with this one instead.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawks%20Mechanic%20MD%202010/IMG_8376.jpg

By the way we can all blame Charlie, since he is two timing both of us. :crying::crying:

Well I got it on good authority (from Muffinman) that George's picture is up at the post office. :whistling: Evidently it's illegal in South Carolina to leave your wife at a gas station in a northern state.:confused24: Not sure what the award amount was, I'll get muffinman to post that later on. :)

Margaret

I couldn't believe that George left her at the gas station. It was shocking to us all. No words can express our shock.

Margaret

Looks like a confirmed case, of poor eye sight (can't even see, if wife is on scoot). :bang head:

Might be time, for a hearing test too.........

Good thing, he is riding a slower 2nd gen. :stickpoke::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:canada:

Illegal? That's no good. There MUST be some place you can leave them. Do they some kind of designated drop area?

NOT that I would ever leave MINE anywhere. :)

Now Don I'm so glad you clarified that you wouldn't leave Eileen anywhere. Or it would have been 40 lashes with a wet noodle. :rotf::rotf:

Oh Peggy when George left her there he had the camera. Sounds like he was trying to cover all bases. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

There MUST be some place you can leave them. Do they some kind of designated drop area?

Utah I think.:scratchchin: Oh wait that is where you get more wives.

What would have been great is if someone had an empty seat, picked up Bobbie and pulled up next to Sleeperhawk. Can only imagine the look on his face when he thinks how did she get over there.

I think he was trying to leave you at my house. That would be good but I would get too FAT EATING YOUR PIES.:whistling:

No pies for Sleeperhawk this wekeend. I am punishing him with bierocks' date=' potato salad and banana pudding!:cool10::cool10::cool10:[/color']

Thats my point :happy65: I love bierocks!!!! Sleeperhawk will never loose weight:whistling::crackup: