IGNORED

Goodbye Venture

Art708

If all goes well in the morning I will trade my RSV for a Valkyrie. The Valk is 7K and they are paying off the 7.7K that I owe so I figure I'm getting 14.7 for the RSV. This will be my 4th Valkyrie...I can't seem to stay away from them. Maybe I'll still go to Jax next weekend for the M&E...if Hondas are allowed.

Had a 99 myself and really liked it. Are you getting the Interstate model?

The reason I ask, if you are not getting the IS order up some Interstate Carburetor springs. They are lighter and make a world of difference on the standard models. Easy to do and very inexpensive. Much quicker throttle response.

The springs were lighter due to the additional weight of the Interstate.

Enjoy the new ride!

hh

Had a 99 myself and really liked it. Are you getting the Interstate model?

The reason I ask, if you are not getting the IS order up some Interstate Carburetor springs. They are lighter and make a world of difference on the standard models. Easy to do and very inexpensive. Much quicker throttle response.

The springs were lighter due to the additional weight of the Interstate.

Enjoy the new ride!

hh

I got the Tourer model. I couldn't find an IS closeby that I could deal on. I may end up with a fairing on the Tourer...dunno. This is my 4th Valk so I have LOTS of parts in my shop....carbs, chrome,trigger wheels, etc. I'll know in a couple of hours if the deal went through. I'll post some pics this afternoon if I actually do get it.

I am happy for you Art. Also glad you plan to stay around here too. I of course, do not understand why Honda stopped making the Valkyrie. I realize they then made the Rune, which was way over most people's budgets. The joke is Valkyries are still so popular.

I guess that is why I work with children, and do not make Industrial decisions.

Yama Mama