IGNORED

Now are you happy?

Freebird

I was thinking that we ride through some corn to get there, and could grab some corn cobs.

In June though the cobs are still pretty skinny. Perhaps you should move Maintenance Day to late August when a good supply of "full size" cobs will be available......

Geeze, here we go again.... I remember back in the late 60's a store somewhere in the south ran out of T-paper. A local problem, and they reported it on the evening national news. Everyone in the US ran out and stocked up on toilet paper, and we really did have a shortage..... Where's that Sears Catalog??? :backinmyday:

Well you can all joke and laugh but I'm telling you, I do NOT want this issue wiped under the table. :no-no-no:

Or the used "tissue", stuck to the underside of the table????

Using other paper &/or cobs, will probably clog the plumbing if dumped in the throne, to be flushed away......

:stirthepot:

Looks like the Paper Company will have to go to the next lower grade of Recycled paper tissue, you know, the one where they put wood chips in the 2-ply?

I know that is the brand my company buys, the Scott "Sand-O-Matic" brand. Its sold by grit, not ply. :shock3:

No I am not happy.

I want a refund, shoot the clerk, give a life time supply and pay me to use it.

Then maybe there will be a small chance I might be happy, if someone comes and polishes my Venture every week.

gregg

PS what were we talking about anyway.

Hey Don, Just give 'em a shovel and a plastic cup They can go out by the pond, dig a hole and use the cup for a "poop scoop":crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Now a whole row of lilly white tooshies....what a site:yikes::yikes::yikes: somewhere to park your bikes!:confused24::confused24:

I can send some over if you need re-inforcements [T/P that is]:big-grin-emoticon:

I have an idea, do you have a leaf blower?

We could "air dry"!

No paper used at all.

Ok so do we rinse in the pond first? Then line up for the leaf blower to dry off. Of course we'd have to watch out for those pond monsters. :whistling:That could get interesting. :Laugh:

Margaret