IGNORED

It's been a long time.....

Squidley

They are getting a wonderful employee at a bargain rate, I know the kind of work you do and your work ethics are top notch. They will see what a good employee you are and you be at that level very long..............Congratulations, and God Bless all those that have helped you down there..........the people on this site are a Blessing, but we have know that for a long long time..............Don must have been a visionary when he started this site, cause look at what a blessing it has been to each and every one of us, sure we bicker, fight , call each other names, but when it get down to brass tacks, we would go to the wall for each other, and thats what makes this such a special place.:clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644 I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Brad, I bet Lonnas glad you're gonna be outta the house for awhile now!

BTW, aren't you supposed to be at work right now????????

I guess we'll have to listen to you moan about not being able to ride now, what with work and all..........:doh:

Brad, Always remember GOOD THINGS come to those who wait. Like we told our oldest son. He started out at a chicken plant in OK plucking feathers about ten years ago. He is now one of the highest in the company as a Quality Control Director and has even been offered a top position at a Tyson Plant. It doesn't hurt to start out lower in a job, it gives you pride knowing you can prove yourself and won't stay down there long. I know you can move up fast.Your a great person ,so keep your chin up.We wish the best for you and Lonna.Just show em what you got and let them know you wanna move to the TOP.You may not have been born a TEXAN but you'll be glad you became one.

Take care my friend,

Allen & Patti

Way Kewl Brad!!! Once you come to Texas, it is hard to leave because you always end up coming back. I have tried it five times but always came back. I started in California.

NEway, Granpa Gunboat and Granpa Ponch are a great pair of guys! My kids really dig them.

You and Lonna enjoy yerselve's, Ya Hear?

:sign kewl:

Glad to hear something finally worked out, and its still near us so we get to enjoy your and Lonna's company on ocassion. We knew something would eventually work out. Isn't it great to know that there are friends around like Gunboat and Ponch?

AS far as riding time. Remember we have a ride next weekend with Kbay. Lets all go and congraulate them in person.

James

Guest Swifty

Well now, that is GRRRREAT news...and let me shout out

3 BIG HIP-HIP-HURRAYS to Gunboat

...cause you know I don't love ya enough to have done that!!:stickpoke:

...SOOOOO you'd better save up them pennies in order to have a 6 month cushion for when TEXAS goes under, makin ya'll decide to finally move up to CANADA.

:rotf:

Yours Truly,

Swifty (who will always stand on guard for a land where the women are finally cheaper than motorcycle insurance!)