BOO

I going to miss you Dave,Sad for this to happen now or any other time.I will truly miss you my freind my brother.

Dave & I talked by emails and by ebay always had fun getting together wish I could have him in person.He is one heck of a guy.Now I know why he was not on.

Prayers have been sent to your family my freind.GOD Bless

Buddy:crying:

Guest BluesLover

as to say a little poem for David (Big Truck).

The Ride Home

Today my ride is out of sight,

The cruise towards most beautiful light.

The road reveals a pearly gate,

That’s where I’ll stay, for you I wait.

I’ve traveled life at my own pace,

Embracing sun upon my face.

I thank above for open air,

And all the wind blown through my hair.

May family, friends & lessons learned,

I cherish all, my page has turned.

As darkness bids farewell to night,

I see the dawn’s embracing light.

My kickstands down, the journey ends,

My soul now sleeps, I’ll miss you friends.

Rest in peace David.

Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

as to say a little poem for David (Big Truck).

The Ride Home

Today my ride is out of sight,

The cruise towards most beautiful light.

The road reveals a pearly gate,

That’s where I’ll stay, for you I wait.

I’ve traveled life at my own pace,

Embracing sun upon my face.

I thank above for open air,

And all the wind blown through my hair.

May family, friends & lessons learned,

I cherish all, my page has turned.

As darkness bids farewell to night,

I see the dawn’s embracing light.

My kickstands down, the journey ends,

My soul now sleeps, I’ll miss you friends.

Rest in peace David.

Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Could not have been said better.

Wait for us Dave, when we're done here we'll join you.

God, take care of his family thru this time of trial.

Yesterday on the meting with my friends ,we was talking about this accident.

In owe country (I came from Russia 15 years ago) any one who is guilty for killing people in traffic accident will go to jail .

And in this morning I'll wonder than the motorcyclist was from this forum and was living near me.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends in his loss.

Yesterday on the meting with my friends ,we was talking about this accident.

In owe country (I came from Russia 15 years ago) any one who is guilty for killing people in traffic accident will go to jail .

And in this morning I'll wonder than the motorcyclist was from this forum and was living near me.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends in his loss.

Sasha,

He lived in Hebron, IL so possibly not too far from you. I think that in SOME cases, the law in your native country may have it right. If it involves a drunk driver, drugs, etc. then there should be jail time in my opinion. In the case of a young person at a bad intersection though, I think some compassion is called for. It's a tough call sometimes. I would personally not wish to be a judge. This young lady is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life. My prayers go out to all involved.

Sasha,

He lived in Hebron, IL so possibly not too far from you. I think that in SOME cases, the law in your native country may have it right. If it involves a drunk driver, drugs, etc. then there should be jail time in my opinion. In the case of a young person at a bad intersection though, I think some compassion is called for. It's a tough call sometimes. I would personally not wish to be a judge. This young lady is going to have to live with this for the rest of her life. My prayers go out to all involved.

Don,

Algonquin is only about 20 miles or so from Hebron. Our newspaper is the same for both communies.

As far as I know there is no drugs or alcohol involved, I think this kid was on their way to school.

I feel sorry for everyone involved.

Jerry

Belinda and I would like to add our sincere condolences. It is tragic how a life can change, or end, in the blink of an eye. We all thank God that we get home safe, but I think we all realize as well how vulnerable we are on the machines that we love and provide us so much pleasure.

Jim T

Guest midnightrn2005

I'm one of Dave's stepdaughters, and wanted to say thank you for all of the heartfelt wishes. My mom (dave's wife) also read most of the posts and the poem; which she loved. The wake and funeral are at Joy Community Church in Lake in the Hills. The wake is 1-5 pm, and the service at 5 pm. Thank you for all the prayers and concern. If I can find a photo I'll post one here. Be safe everyone.

Guest tigger0758

I am David's brother Phil. I was not aware he was a rider, but he obviously was associated with a very fine group of fellow bikers. This was a shocking and tragic event. We mourn the loss, but will forever remember the joy Dave brought to all of us.

I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.