IGNORED

It has been 44 days!

Cougar

UPDATE:::happy65: It has now been 150 days $862.25 :big-grin-emoticon:

SMOKE FREE :225:after 43 years... doing pretty good! never thought I could do it. (cold turkey) maybe that's the trick? boy I am eating a lot of whoppers latley tho.. :scratchchin: can not seem to get enough of them. even buying the huge jumbo boxes at Wal-Mart now :confused24: , and you would think that I would have re-started by now getting all the crap from you guys :D (just kidding)

Edited by Cougar

GOOD FOR YOU! I did "COLD TURKEY" 20 years ago! Still safe! My only concern is,,,,How many Whoppers a day? I think Mc Donalds is running a $ dollar special right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe!:crackup:

Renne..................

MARK, Yes It will get to 8 inches tonight I am afraid. already put in for vacation time as I will be plowing my property most of the day :crying: . then the wind and drifts will kick in.. YOU know what I mean. This needs to STOP now!

Good for you..I keep trying..quit for 5 or 6 months ,then smoke again...5 months later quit again...a few months later ,I start smoking again....each time I smoke less and less...I hate smoking...I am weak...Taters quit 1 and a half years ago...still smoke free to this date...I hate it...dont smoke in the house, but when I drive, look out.....I CANT GET IT TO STICK...I'll keep trying till I get it right..man, it is tough...I AM A JELLY FISH .........................:sign67: :fnd_(16):

I quit chewing after 18 years, then quit drinking 2 weeks after that. Both cold turkey! It was a bit of a shocker, but after a few weeks it wasnt bad. If you know deep down inside that you really want to quit, you can. It has been 9 years since I quit. I am always happy to hear of somebody who can quit. CONGRATS!

MARK, Yes It will get to 8 inches tonight I am afraid. already put in for vacation time as I will be plowing my property most of the day :crying: . then the wind and drifts will kick in.. YOU know what I mean. This needs to STOP now!

I am thankful I can work at home tomorrow and not have to take a Vacation day. PTL for laptops and I actually get more work done at home than the office. Have fun plowing away - someday this too will pass!

Good for you..I keep trying..quit for 5 or 6 months ,then smoke again...5 months later quit again...a few months later ,I start smoking again....each time I smoke less and less...I hate smoking...I am weak...Taters quit 1 and a half years ago...still smoke free to this date...I hate it...dont smoke in the house, but when I drive, look out.....I CANT GET IT TO STICK...I'll keep trying till I get it right..man, it is tough...I AM A JELLY FISH .........................:sign67: :fnd_(16):

:goodpost: Yup, just another jelly Fish here. Maybe someday

Me and the wife both quit at the same time. We both smoked 3 packs a day for many years. The first 2 months were tough but then gradually got easyer. It's been 9 years now and I havent had the urge to light up in a long long time. We both find the odor of cigarets repulsive now.

One of the things that helped get me over the ruff spots was to hum. It sounds silly I know but it helps relive stress. Try it.

Hang in there. It does get easyer and soon, you won't miss it at all.