IGNORED

BoomerCPO....Arriving....

BoomerCPO

Howdy howdy one and all. I'm back on-line once again.

Boomer....who sez hide yer booze and lock up yer wimmen cuz de Big Dog is back in town.:rotf:

"I taught I taw a puddy tat"....................oooohhhh! scarry!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Da Boom's Back!!!!....."Sha boom sha boom, da da da da da da da da da da da da ,,,,sha boom sha boom!!!

Renne............:dancefool:

I'm telling Boomer.:whistling:... I don’t want to have to say this but you should have read all the incredibility nice things they said about you over the last two weeks. It was terrible…. Squidley had to delete ½ a dozen post because it was down right mushy. :doh:

Welcome back from your walkabout. That's for you you Annie

I tried to control them the best I could welst you was in the pokky for two week but they just got away from me a few to many times.

All those post under my name were written by my evil twin Estabon. so don't think that I had anything to do with them.

Either that or it was Renne! Ya! Renne! :missingtooth:

Well it's about dern time you showed your mug around here. Are ya gonna fess up and tell us what kind of trouble you got yerself into?

LOL! Not a lot of trouble....Just left a bad marriage with nothing more than my truck,scoot,and clothes!

I have re-located to southwest Loozeeanner and I am home to stay. No more snow and ice for this Boomer!!

Boomer....who now rides de roads wit possums and coonasses.....

:crackup: