IGNORED

never ment to offend anyone

oldgoat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read your response to the thread in question. I think you took my off the wall sense of humor way out of proportion. I know Eck understood what I meant..I mean, Eck cant wait for me to kick the bucket so he can and swoop in and steal my bike AND my wife. He already publicly said so!! As far as having two bad knees well, lets just say I may have you beat there too. Im one step (was that a pun?) away from a knee replacement so there....So, lighten up a bit..I have some great pain meds laying around if that will help ya.....:backinmyday: So stick around a bit more. Maybe one day we will meet up at a Meet and Eat and I can whack you in the bad knee, er, I mean shake your hand!! :smile5:

I mean, Eck cant wait for me to kick the bucket so he can and swoop in and steal my bike AND my wife. He already publicly said so!!

And it may not happen in that particular order Jeff...

Geee. I am happy I live far away from Eck.

Never gonna take the misses to Freebirds Maintenance Day.

At least not if I know Eck is gonna be lurking around. He is one sneaky guy. Here are pictures of my wife and my bike.

Stay away Eck !

I think what we need is a "SARCASM" font that would solve everything.

Let me tell you a secret about Eck. He started another thread with a picture

from Walmart Well I heard they were his leg's in that picture.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think it's so easy to offend someone in cyber land, because of the type. When you're typing something, you don't have voice inflection behind it, so people may not get what you are actually saying. I didn't read the post, but who knows... It's easy to take something wrong when you're reading it and not speaking in person.

I say - stick around!

Geee. I am happy I live far away from Eck.

Never gonna take the misses to Freebirds Maintenance Day.

At least not if I know Eck is gonna be lurking around. He is one sneaky guy. Here are pictures of my wife and my bike.

Stay away Eck !

damn, jonas are all the women in iceland that hot ???? wow!!!!! but, can they cook? :fnd_(16):

Okay so where's the post that caused all this crap, I didn't even get to read it and I don't find it either.

How in the heck did you offend ECK? Didn't know it could be done, I've been trying to do it for some 3 or 4 years now and I didn't think it could be done.

Whether you stay or you go that is your choice but I want to see the post.......

BOO

i just want to say im truly sorry. stress in my life. been fighting a workers comp injury for over a year. and im in pain most every day. i come on here late at night. and sometimes i tend to read into things the wrong way. so what i did was engaged my ass and fingers to the keyboard and not the brain and eyes. i should have read the post over before i engaged the fingers and ass. much like a motorcyle dont dissengage the clutch and hit the gas and take off if you know the brakes are bad.

i just want to say im truly sorry. stress in my life. been fighting a workers comp injury for over a year. and im in pain most every day. i come on here late at night. and sometimes i tend to read into things the wrong way. so what i did was engaged my ass and fingers to the keyboard and not the brain and eyes. i should have read the post over before i engaged the fingers and ass. much like a motorcyle dont dissengage the clutch and hit the gas and take off if you know the brakes are bad.

Hey James, dont sweat it, i think we have all learned to read things 2 or 3 times before pushing the send button, :smile5: (usually learned after making an unintended comment about something) THose darn characters on the keyboard just dont put any inflection or body language on a comment.

Stick around James and most of us will let you buy us a beer to make it up to us......:stickpoke:

OOPs! there goes another one!

just kidding :rotf: Its good to have you around, so please stick around to help me keep these crotchty old guys in line!!!! :smile5:

Brian

Glad you re-read it and hopefully are gonna stick around!!

K

Well,Well,Well, look who is here Blusees!!!!!

was just thinking about you the other day, while driving past your house :).

Ok, back on topic, HECK I have insuleted , offended and pissed many off here.

I still come back , but they just do not give me the time of day of responing to me

anymore ! Oh Well... :rasberry:..

Don't Go OLDGOAT, Eck is a great guy!

he is about the only moderator that will still speak to me anymore *LOL*

Jeff

I could tell you a few things about countless hrs spent in front of this thing with this crazy bunch since 9:58 PM on June 14 2006. I can thank them for what sanity I have. Its been a long haul for me. But I'm looking forward to spring and showing them I haven't forgotten how to make a Maytag Purr. Being down is no fun at all. Hang in there and you will get there.:snow2::snow2:

buy everyoner a drink? that sounds like a good idea but just how much does 15 kegs cost just for starters? its going to be a long couple months till spring LOL

Well let's see 15 kegs. Guess that would depend on where you're buying it. Is this for yourself or are we all expected to show up at your place? If we're suppose to be at your place, we'll need directions. I can bring my own cup too. :Laugh:

Margaret