IGNORED

never ment to offend anyone

oldgoat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

buy everyoner a drink? that sounds like a good idea but just how much does 15 kegs cost just for starters? its going to be a long couple months till spring LOL

As you can see I also live in Illinois. Where in Illinois do you live? If you don't want to say on the forum that is fine just send me a PM so maybe we can get together for a little meet and eat or something. I gots lots of gossip about the weirdo's on the forum that I would be more then willing to share with you.... LOL>

PS: Mini thks for the link....

BOO

I do not know what any of you are talking about, but that is nothing new for me.

All I know is I like your name"Oldgoat", so I really want you to stay.

I get offended every other week, but I am a woman. It is what I do.

So Please stay and let's get on with the show.

Yama Mama

I do not know what any of you are talking about, but that is nothing new for me.

All I know is I like your name"Oldgoat", so I really want you to stay.

I get offended every other week, but I am a woman. It is what I do.

So Please stay and let's get on with the show.

Yama Mama

SHOW?? Show? MAMA is going to put on a show?? Somebody start the popcorn and get Me some change!!!!:clap2::clap2: :whistling:

mini im not going nowhere. and to all the rest im staying. i posted that i let my mind and arse controll me that day. sometimes if your off the meds things go south realy fast. and no i aint talking about a first generation in warm weather?? down south LOL. im trying to wind down the pain meds and stuff. due to inuries from work. but sometimes its best to let the body tell you what it needs and well the docs too. if any one has ever had to deal with workers comp. sometimes you feel like running into a brick wall. or going postal on them LOL . i been couped up in a small apartment for over a year. i get out maybe once a week if the body is up to it. i had a operation one one knee that my private insurance paid for. because there insurance quack said i can do light duty work. mine said he needed the operation and we went forward from there. so of course good old workers comp cut of my tempoary total disability pay. and said they aint goin to give me any permenant disabilty so been fighting to get reinstated since august. some how there idependent doctor is out of the country helping vietnam docs learn ortopedics? i should get his deposition sometime in febuary then my doc gives his and we once again battle. so its deny dont pay. and hope he goes away thing. send PI to watch him. which is funny i drove my electric scooter down the street day 2 days before christmas and pulled up to the van and said hey its cold out here heres some hot coffee and some christmas cookies havent seen that van since???

What a lousy PI. Gee he evidently didn't go to the right classes. Hope it all works out for you. That really stinks what there doing. Keep us up on what happens.

Oh and there's no dirt about this bunch, what ya see is what ya get. I know that can be scary, but most of us are harmless and the rest have had their shots.:Laugh:

Margaret