IGNORED

If you could have one new accessory added what would it be?

Yama Mama

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monika

My wife would so NOT understand.

I think I should go with that chromed Second Gen VMAX engine. I might actually survive doing that.

Or more realistically, a set of those bag hinge insert thingies. (I knew I should have gotten a set the first time 'round.)

Thanks, YM! Great thread for getting some ideas, too. I just got into the Venture so the field is wide open. Let's see:

- I'll take that Monica, too, I guess, whoever that is, unless her last name is Lewinski.

- GPS

- Passing lamps! I really think it adds to the overall look.

- Headsets

- Cassette player! Oh wait. Never mind. Belay that one.

- MP3 player or something, for portable tunes.

MOST URGENT and important to me: a decent cup holder. I'm addicted to Tim Horton's coffee.

All that, and some decent weather...Nirvana. The 3-week riding season here is killing me.:snow:

Heated gear. I don't have the knowledge to hook something up like this and am considering paying someone to do it for me. Would love to extend my riding in the winter.

I'll be happy to help out.

You have no idea how many times I have looked at the heated gear on Motorcycle Superstore. They had a package deal top and bottom for $325 back in December.

Ben

Be careful about how much you try to heat up. These bikes don't like too much heated gear. I have a jacket linner and Glove linners. I shut off the passing lights when I use them. If I have to put the jacket on high then I turn off the carb heaters also.

The number 1 thing I have seen on this site I would like to have on my bike?

Hands down.

No question about it.

The winner is...

:wow:

Monika

:fingers crossed:

If my wife caught me with something like that on the rear of my bike you all would be getting a funeral invitation. Mine lol

A life time rider (for the rest of my life) Queen Seat or UP Lady Rider.

Second?

The electronic deer whistle installed (ca $80 purchased, plus installation) that was recommended on our site several years ago. THIS I want before spring! My first wish, ... would be as immediately as possible! LOL.

JackZ

AKA

LaBachelor