IGNORED

A Face to the Name

Brake Pad

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and the winner is: RUMBOOGY's Wedding photo. Obviously a professional took that shot, ... and made both of you look MOST OUTSTANDING! First wedding shot I've seen on this here site, too. Hummmmm.

Now, someone told me I could post here, so I'll try to see if I can figure it out! It not, you're out of luck to a second one tries to tell me how to do that in THIS point of our great media! LOL .. Shot is from S. St. Varaine going down into Estes Park, CO.

http://venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=39697&stc=1&d=1262306979

WOW. I can't believe I did that, despite one of youz guyz giving me information until New Year's Eve. Unbelievable! Looks large compared to all of yours, but 'Uncle Dan' may change that when I click to send. Whew, I'll just have to hold my breath. YUP, that's the beautiful 86 VR that Squidley sold me in 2006 with his lovely Lonna's permission.

Have a great new year, ... in a couple of hours! LOL.

JackZ

PS Here's what I'll ride when I am 90! I'll Adobe photoshop myself on the VR in the back. (Thanks for making it a VR; I couldn't ride it at 90 if it was the other one with the croch rocket!!). But, thank the Good Lord, for now I am only 71 (March) years young, single (SINGLE ... in case you ladies missed that; kidding). and available! Jz

Here is me..

One photo of me taking a nap on a friends porch in NC.,

another photo of me in a group photo at a breakfast M&E I had in Birmingham.

(I"m kneeling down in front with the blue "T" shirt on)

and another photo of my wife Konnie and I......

Edited by Eck

WHEW....After all that drama with rumboogy I'm gonna crack the seal on a bottle of sippin whiskey now and chill out......:smile5:

Boomer....who knows beauty is only skin deep BUT there are surely exceptions to dat Rule.:yikes:

With a Bride like that , you have every right to crack that seal !

(first photo that is)

BEER30

Bet she`s got a great personality........

Yeah...I've met quite a few of those wimmen along the way.

Boomer....who's climbed out of more than a few Restaurant bathroom windows and directed his feet to "Do your Thing Boys"....and to heck with the "great personality" and the Check too......:whistling:

With a Bride like that , you have every right to crack that seal !

(first photo that is)

BEER30

If I ever ended up wit a woman like dat (in the 1st photo) I'd take more drastic measures than pullin a vacuum onna bottle of sippin whiskey.:bawling:

Boomer....who knows perzactly how to git committed to the Nut House with free Limo ride to the front door too.:p

Me & Rose and my trusty steed

Dano--- Who sez BoomerCPO is most likely talking out of his other mouth, and could possibly settle that argument permanently come MD, IF he decides to show up- whadya think Yammer and RandyA, wanna lay some $$ on that one? (BTW, Muffin should be there so I'm not worried in the LEAST bit!)

"UGLY" will be there..:draming::draming::draming::draming:

OK here ya go I finally found one of muffinman without his back to the camera, of course he is eating an ice cream cone. Also he isn't alone Painterman is there with him.

The other is me and it seems to be a favorite of some of the guys on this site. Can't understand why.:whistling:

Margaret