IGNORED

Whatcha Get? Whatcha Get!

bongobobny

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Books, clothes, booze and told that come August My wife and I are going to be ----------:dancefool:GRANDPARENTS:dancefool:

Congrat's !!!! I got my present earlier, besides the new truck I got Jeff home for 2 wks. Now I get to wait out the rest of his time over there. But I do have a pretty blue truck to keep me company. I did mention it was new right. :Laugh:

Margaret

I got to spend time with the kids and 9 grand childrem...Is it over yet...go home...lol.......I got a 8 gig. mp3 player with charger for the bike and wires to hook it into my aux. splitter, 11 1/2 inch screen aspire notebook ( thanks for the help) ,wi fi router for the house, clothes, stuff to make me smell better, new dvd player...boose, food, and a whole lot of other good stuff to play with.........Taters got a treadmill, a wii, new flatscreen for the bedroom...(I hate a tv in the bed room...but I gave in) ....she's been good this year.....and 2 stockings full of good stuff to pamper herself .....yes, we spoil each other....and the best gift is being able to share our day with you guys and gals...hope you all had a wonderful day as we did....:fnd_(16): 0hh ,I almost Forgot a new 2 gallon ICE CREAM BOWL.......:rotf::rotf::rotf::banana::ice_awesome-vi46644

Best present was a great day with our two daughters, their husbands, and 4 of 5 grandkids....everything is secondary after that. But, material-wise, I did get a GoPro Motorsports Hero Wide camera, Ghost Rider by Neil Peart, and some odds and ends (music, gift cards, etc).

I got Big Tom's Ice Cream , I got Big Tom's Ice Cream !!!!!

Big Tom ,you must not have good enough as I was . So Santa brought me the ICE CREAM ! Nan-Nana-Nan-Na ! Whoo-Hoo ! ICE CREAM , ICE CREAM !!!!!

And I got stuff for my guitar .....Guitars for Dummies book .......just what I needed too. Home made fudge from Mom and I mean home made fudge too . $$$$$$$$ to buy new stuff for the scoot , and did I mention ICE CREAM and HOME MADE FUDGE ? New Tennie runners (right..... for a guy who walks funny and cannot run ) and much more .

BEEER30

First ! Congratulations to all on all the wonderful gifts your received.

I was one of the most luckiest people this year. I recently started a job after being off for 9 months.

I called two friend out in Massachusetts and spoke for an hour catching up on old times. I received two of the greatest compliment from these friends. They missed me and they said they remember the great time that we had and they considered me one of their greatest friend. I could tell that they sincerely meant it.

I spent the day today with a close friend that moved here 7 years ago and I consider him one of the good guys, great family, great kids, great wife.

Now I tell you all this because this is probable one of the great Christmas's I can remember. The presents I got were nice from the wife and kids were very nice. But family and friends were really more that I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you my friends either here on the forum or where ever you happen to live. I consider myself one very lucky man this Christmas season.

Merry Christmas to you all!

I hope your Christmas was just as good as mine.

I was truly blessed this year.

Steve Stelter

aka Bubber

Lets see.....dogs got two huge rawhide bones and assorted squeak toys and no, mini wasnt a squeak toy. Wife got an Ipod docking station with subwoofers, sweaters from Cabelas, tanning bed package. I got 12,000 lb drive on ramps, shirts, slippers, 2 pairs of sneakers, snuggie type blanket with remote pocket and Ruffy embroidered on it, new printer/scanner, real nice bath robe so I can flash the neighbors....12.2 mpx digital camera bundle, jar of pistachio nuts, a backyard fire pit,Home Repo and Target gift cards and some quality time with my family........:smile5:

I got a sinlge lever shifter for the RSMV. I have looked and looked for one and finally found one at a place that had one in stock. I cannot wait to get that toe/heal shifter off.

I also got some RAM mounts to move my XM over some to make room for my new RAM mount cup holder.

I got some of my Christmas early. I got to go to a 2 day school Dec 4-5th that I have been wanting to go to all year over in Alabama. Had a great time at the school.

Oh lets not forget...we got Health Care from the goverment for Christmas...Now we get to pay more for it...

Hope you all had a Great Christmas. :sign outstanding: I sure did.... at least before I had to come back to work on the 22nd. :doh:

I got here 12/22 and get to go back home 12/30 to celibrate New Years with my Honey. :thumbsup:

P/s did I mention I am going to be a GRANDFATHER ? :dancefool:----My wife has been crying every 1/2 on the 1/2 hour

The greatest thing about being a grandpa is being able to spoil the grandkids and let them do things that you wouldn't let their parents do right in front of them......that really ticks them off.....plus when their cranky or miserable, you can send them home so that mom and dad has to deal with them.......remember when you told your kids NO... now you can say YES to the grandkids all the time...ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE !!!!!! :banana::banana::sign outstanding::ice_awesome-vi46644

P/s did I mention I am going to be a GRANDFATHER ? :dancefool:----My wife has been crying every 1/2 on the 1/2 hour

The greatest thing about being a grandpa is being able to spoil the grandkids and let them do things that you wouldn't let their parents do right in front of them......that really ticks them off.....plus when their cranky or miserable, you can send them home so that mom and dad has to deal with them.......remember when you told your kids NO... now you can say YES to the grandkids all the time...ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE !!!!!! :banana::banana::sign outstanding::ice_awesome-vi46644

Don't forget to include giving them a Mountain Dew and a Snickers 30 minutes before sending them home!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Shaving Creme and Underwear!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

There's something that is just so wrong about that!

But, seriously-

I got another day in this life to live, love, laugh, watch the grandaughters looks of total awe & surprise opening gifts. I got to watch the best father I've ever seen, interacting with with his kids. I got to watch a grandmother glowing in the love of her granddaughters as they played in the floor, trying together to figure out how a particular toy worked. I got to remember Christmas's of years past when we all (my brother & sisters & their kids) would gather at Mamma & Daddy's house and feast on the best food that my Mom loved fixing for us all, and the stories and the laughing. I got to sit and talk about mundane things with my son, interspersed of course with the occasional squeal of one of the girls when he tickled them. I got to watch a couple of very interesting (to me) programs on TV. This year, I got to come here and read about all of your Christmas(s). The best gift I got was being able to talk to my Lord and asking His blessing for all of my friends & acquaintences here...His help with jobs or money for those who need it; with renewed good health/healing for others; safety and safe comings & goings for all who are away, so they may make safe returns to their loved ones.

All in all, I had a super Christmas and oh yeah, I got a neat fleece lined hooded sweatshirt, to boot! :thumbsup:

Edited by autopilot
added stuff

two sons, one daughter in law, two grandsons and two granddaughters, My first wife (x) and her husbands (two of my many best friends). and a guest family with a wonderful mean cooked to perfection by my older son. Now that is one great present.

And I have an idea. Let's all chip in for a GIANT SPOON for BIG TOM for his 2 gallon bowel of icecream, and then at an eat and meet watch him eat it all, and then give him a package of toilet paper! LOL.

I know, just a newcomers idea. Like the rest, intro to you BIG TOM here, I think you are a neat cat, even with ice cream ahead of me in your beard.

JackZ

For Big Tom: ..... > :cry::cry::cry::cry:

A Wii, a Black& Decker Dogbone, A set of Stanley adjustable wrenches.

And the News that we are going to be Grandparents in AGAIN in August!!

Is it something in the water??

And we got all the Grandkids out of the house that have been here because of Power Outages.

Sure is quiet in here...

I made biscuits and sausage gravy and scrambled eggs with cheese and chives for brunch for the kids and grandkids; plus the cookies and candy mandatory for the holidays. I got to play with the grandkids and got an electronic picture key chain. Had friends over for dinner and my Chargers kicked butt. Rod