Condor

get some warm clothes on, get a bucket of hot water & go detail the scooter. spend some quality time shining the chrome. put on the radio with some Christmas music. Thank the good Lord you have a scooter instead of just wishing you had one.

Oh, yea, use water proof gloves.

I'M

BORED:thumbdown:

BROKE:mo money:

and IT's TOO DANG COLD.....:snow2:

Been out of work for 9 months so I am broke !

It's in the teens today with a snow storm coming 3-15" WANNA TRADE? :missingtooth:

Wait till March if you wanna see bored ! You'll be talking to the dog...... wait I do that now...........Never Mind ............Emily Latella from SNL

Ain't Retirement Great!!!

SUCKS!!! Things not going to let me get building finished gotta spend winter with Warden!! One of us Might not survive!! ME!!!

Hey Dan,

If you need a place to stay, I got plenty of room in the garage.....you can bring your bikes with you!:thumbsup2:

Been out of work for 9 months so I am broke !

It's in the teens today with a snow storm coming 3-15" WANNA TRADE? :missingtooth:

Wait till March if you wanna see bored ! You'll be talking to the dog...... wait I do that now...........Never Mind ............Emily Latella from SNL

I'm longer than YOU.

Jan 31, 09 last day. Layoff from a wheel bearing manufacturer for GM.

:bang head:

Summer was OK, but Winter Sucks

you could get a dog. but then you'll need a sitter while you take the scoot for a weekend away.

best to just hang out in the shop with your scooter while the radio is playing.

don't forget about house training a dog, or the food, or the vet bill, or the accident in the middle of a rug that you find by walking in it.

the RSV only lets you down when the tire goes flat.

well, i could be wrong as there are a number of things to go wrong to make the scoot stop working and leave you feeling let down. But the actual physical, tactile and empiracle sensaiton of being let down is fairly limited to the deflation of one or both tires.

i know this as i am still waiting on my replacement rear tire.:stickpoke:

If it wasn't for my dogs, six, I wouldn't have a reason to get up. 5:00 AM take them for their first walk and then feed them. 7:00 AM take them for their dump and hopefully more pee. The rest of the day they love me, up until around 5:00 pm and then they want to chew my leg off. That is when I feed them again...all is right with the world.

I would not trade any of them for a new motorcycle. They give me thought, love, attention, quizical looks, and comfort when I feel down.

But I only have one motorcycle!!!

:farmer:

Then get a dog

So that you have one to talk to ! What else?

Yes Fido go lay down by your bowl.

And get yourself a "Wooper Scooper" to pick up the "business" end of said dog----boredom solved :happy34:

Oh wait, it's cold. Okay they'll be frozen :doh: so use them for hockey pucks :rasberry: see, boredom still solved :crackup::crackup:

Now Me?? going for a ride :whistling::stickpoke::dancefool:

Then I'd be depressed........ :whistling:

Man I hate to see you depressed, so I went out side this morning and scooped up a big box of snow from that snow storm that went through last night. 8" of snow and 45MPH winds at 11 degrees. Anyway I sent it off this morning Special Delivery so get your snow shoes on and have fun! :missingtooth:

Your friends in Minnesota

Bubber