Condor

Condor-- clean out the garage, er storage place, er junk room, er heavenly treasures hiding place, er--- whatever you call that place out there...... That should take about 2 weeks...

Yammer- you best just get busy suckin' up to the warden, that's all thats gonna save ya now! :big-grin-emoticon:

Condor-- clean out the garage, er storage place, er junk room, er heavenly treasures hiding place, er--- whatever you call that place out there...... That should take about 2 weeks...

Yammer- you best just get busy suckin' up to the warden, that's all thats gonna save ya now! :big-grin-emoticon:

Busted my butt on building all day but it just ain't gonna happen before bad weather I don't think. Would have given me a place to hide from her.

Everybody knows I'm just kidding don't they?? Warden treats me great as long as I behave. :innocent::whistling: Afraid she was going to read this!!!

Busted my butt on building all day but it just ain't gonna happen before bad weather I don't think. Would have given me a place to hide from her.

Everybody knows I'm just kidding don't they?? Warden treats me great as long as I behave. :innocent::whistling: Afraid she was going to read this!!!

I sent the top portion to her personal email address so you could take all the credit for your remarks. I deleted the bottom portion because it sounded like you were whining or sucking up and I didn't think she would believe you anyway. Good luck with that!

I sent the top portion to her personal email address so you could take all the credit for your remarks. I deleted the bottom portion because it sounded like you were whining or sucking up and I didn't think she would believe you anyway. Good luck with that!

YEP!! I need more help like that!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: