IGNORED

alot to be thankful for

renate

I don't do a lot of posting on this site, but I check it out daily.

The people on this site have made me mad, as well as happy, as well as made me roar out loud with laughter. It is the most informative site anywhere, and I am here to tell you that if this community of worldwide misfits isn't a family, then I don't know what one is!!

I am very Thankful for all of You!!!

I don't do a lot of posting on this site, but I check it out daily.

The people on this site have made me mad, as well as happy, as well as made me roar out loud with laughter. It is the most informative site anywhere, and I am here to tell you that if this community of worldwide misfits isn't a family, then I don't know what one is!!

I am very Thankful for all of You!!!

:sign yeah that:

Well don't be so bashfull!! Just jump right in.

And Happy Turky Day to everyone.

1st year in 20+ years the Warden and I aren't having a huge dinner. Told them all to eat at home we were taking this year off!!

sitting here early morning. sneaking some apple pie. the girlfriend allways makes a extra one. she knows my weakness. but anyways. im a new member. and wold just like to say. have a happy thanks giving. if your travling. ride safe be safe. and most of all come home safe. the old goat

One reason I went back to a 2nd Generation Venture after selling my first one - trying a VTX 1800 - then a Ultra Classic - was this forum. You are a great group of people who have blessed my life with your insights, humor, help, and friendship. I, too, am thankful for all of you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

... You are a great group of people who have blessed my life with your insights, humor, help, and friendship. I, too, am thankful for all of you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

I think you have a Typo here ... "We" might the correct Word.

Because, YOU are also Part of it and this is what it makes this Forum so great. The People, all of them.

Also a a Happy Thanksgiving to all from over here too.

While we think about friends and loved ones... please take a moment to give thanks to our veterans, active and past, that have helped us maintain this wonderful life.

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a "thank you" card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving overseas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.