IGNORED

Some People Are Post Whores...

bongobobny

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I was worried that I posted to much. I didn't know anyone was counting.

Joined 4/24/09

1,194 post

average 1.28 per day

I paid my $12.00 too

I know I have too much time on my hands but I am unemployed and that is my excuse and I'm sticking with it. I'll make anyone on this forum that is tired of reading my post a deal. Give me a job and I won't post so much. I'm more of a post addict than a post whore. Being a whore indicates someone is paying you. No one has offered me a dime to post. Now if someone did maybe I wouldn't need a job.

And afterall I quess there are worse things that I could be addicted too.

... or have waaaay too much time on their hands. No names, but...

is there a prize for figuring out who that 'person' is bob? methinks i got it! :banana::ignore:

by the way....you seem to have waaaaaay too much time on your hands yourself, digging out such information. :stickpoke:

Edited by chabicheka

At first I thought you were bad mouthing me then I realized I don't live in Cincinnati. :missingtooth:

I paid my 12 bucks and since I am unemployed too, I got all day to read and post threads and answer other threads too .... where was I going with this ?????? Oh ya, I want to make another posting for the old post whore that I aspire to be.:moon::moon::moon:

I am much to busy with important matters to get involved with petty bickering, Oh look a kitty.

Thanks Much

to be named later

Thats 5961...she posted again.........:thumbsup::sign20:

Yah! Was hoping to get a rise out of her so I could congratulate her for winning the St. Jude auction!

The count on this thread is pretty amazing in such a short time!! Gotta love it...

Edited by bongobobny