IGNORED

Luck just keeps on going!!

Yammer Dan

Hobbling around on my bad leg sometimes it don't come down right and causes me to be a little less stable than I used to be. Anyway going down some steps couple days ago and came down on it wrong. Jerked other foot backwards to catch myself and busted the pad on the bottom of my heel. The callus or whatever it is. Sure does make for a sore GOOD foot. I can walk if I walk on the heel of my bad one and the toes of my good one. I wobble but I ain't fell down. YET. I can't walk but I can ride if the weather would let me!!:crying::crying:

This probally don't make much sense but I got TWO sore feet now!!

hey Dan, saw you hobbling around at Vogel and thought you were all better by now! Your not going to be able to milk this for sympathy too much longer. Take care of yourself so we can meet up again!

p.s Yammer bear misses you, it"s getting cold up here and he thanks you for the gloves!

I'd slip and fall and it would hang me!!

Ok if you're worried about that then we get you a tat of a guardian bell. Where do you want it? I know some of our more creative folks will have suggestions, but you gotta have something to keep ya safe. The warden might get ideas on trading ya in for a newer model or at least one in better working order. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

If you actually broke the calcaneus Dan you may be in for some more operations. My brother did that while he was down here in 08. Still wasn't right after pins and screws and 2 operations and a year later. Dang man, you better stay away from magnets if you get any more metal in you.... I guess airports are gonna have a hard time with you too..

If you actually broke the calcaneus Dan you may be in for some more operations. My brother did that while he was down here in 08. Still wasn't right after pins and screws and 2 operations and a year later. Dang man, you better stay away from magnets if you get any more metal in you.... I guess airports are gonna have a hard time with you too..

Just split the thick pad of skin you have on your heel Buddy. Very tender. I keep walking and tearing it open again.

Almost every week at work I would hear that come from one of the Rookies. " How come Sgt. doesn't go thru the metal detector??" I would walk thur and the alarms would all go off and I would just keep going with everybody that knew trying to keep a straight face. Was good for a few laughs.

Glad to hear that.

There's a long story that goes with that broken heel bone and the ending was not good. If there's one bone you don't want to break that's the one. Now, we need to get you an airbag for a jacket,pants,shoes,and hat.. Kinda like the michelin man... Course if you start bouncin that may prove to be a problem.:rotf:

When are you gonna convert a 1st gen to a trike! Seems with all the bad luck that might be a good idea!:bang head:

Not going to happen. I can't walk but I can Ride!! Did about 75 miles yesterday. Warden making threats about keeping me busy today.

Never been on a Trike just don't look like me. They look Great for someone else.