IGNORED

A Huge Apology

BEER30

First off , I owe a few people here on the forum a Huge Apology . I had told them that I could do some projects for them , but I have let them down . I did not forget to do them , I just ran out of time to do them . I have started on them , but have not completed them . Some of you know , my job is making Nylon Military Gear , supplying the global market to the US , Canada , and all allied forces . Along with Mil , also serving the LEO and Home Land Defense . This has consumed a lot of time for the wife and I . As many businesses have slowed down or gone out of business , on the contrary we have not . In fact , we have only been busier . This also explains my absence here on the forum as well .

As we have been getting busier , we are also short handed with employees . We have adds running in the paper, temp services on call , but it looks like no one wants to work . Not getting into a political topic , but they rather sit at home eating Cheeto's on the couch and taking advantage of extended unemployment bennys . This has placed a burden on those whom work at our shop and other shops like ourselves . What hurts the worse , it cuts into my riding time . I have rode less this year than any other year now . For a scoot that is 3 1/2 years old that now only has 57K on it . It should have more . A boat that has only been out 2 times last year and only once so far this year .

So saying again that I Apologize for those whom I have said that I would make things for them and have not delivered yet and also not being on the board as much either . I will still try to continue to complete the projects and get them out as I possibly can . I figured I should at least step up and mention this , as I am getting numerous e-mails asking if I have died yet from many of the members here . I haven't so far . But if this keeps up , I may have to run away and go north to live with Charlie ...........Heaven Forbid ! :Avatars_Gee_George:

BEER30

First off , I owe a few people here on the forum a Huge Apology . I had told them that I could do some projects for them , but I have let them down . I did not forget to do them , I just ran out of time to do them . I have started on them , but have not completed them . BEER30

I figured that you got slammed again, no biggie.........:080402gudl_prv: With you making this post, we can assume you are still alive (no recent pics for proof). :stickpoke:

Beer 30

The older I get, and hopefully wiser, I have learned that is so vitally important to take care of yourself first. And that is just what you are doing. I hope things do slow down for you some so that you can ride, but it is wonderful to hear that you are able to prosper in these rough times.

Get through this rough patch and please, HURRY BACK. I, for one, miss your wit and humor. :080402gudl_prv:

I'd rather read 100 posts about being too busy working then 1 post about being laid off.

:sign yeah that:

Having a hard time getting the work out in time is a MUCH better situation to be in than not having the work coming in. I helped run my family's small business and unfortunately we had the opposite problem...

Glad your business is going strong. Like I said when we talked, no hurry :thumbsup2:

Hey Gene

No apology needed! We are happy to hear a story like yours where youre busy and doing well. Its so refreshing from all the gloom and doom we hear on the News media.

I wont need my bags now until next spring, but please give me a heads up when the time gets close to production.

Brian

Good to see you're alive Gene,sorry you're so busy alot of folks in business aren't saying that very much these days and as far as hiring those folks sitting around eating Cheetos is concerned you wouldn't keep them very long anyway.

Arthur

Gene:

Im ready and willing to work for You any time!!:thumbsup2:

No Charlie , I do not need a chauffeur to drive me around in my boat . Nice try though ! But I do need someone to replace myself at the end of the day scrubbing the toilets . Dirty job , butt someone has to do it .

All jokes aside , Charlie you are more than Welcome to come visit for the winter .

BEER30

:soapbox::rant:Fully understand. Most of the one's that does put in a resume are not any good. Some others and I have been putting overtime in lately too. Fired one, one left for another job relocating and one is not showing up for work with some kind of excuse or another. All in the last two weeks. Had to ask off and leave the state with Froggy to get some rest. Back to work yesterday and already had one to call off. At least today looks good. They are doing interviews this week Hope we get some hired that really wants to work. Miss you Gene and Becky.