IGNORED

Annie's Quike with Stick Holders Installed

Aussie Annie

Took my first Ulysses Club run today :dancefool:With Alan as pillion :thumbsup2: and got in lots of curves and roundabouts :smile5: Check out my VR stick holders (complete with my name) Those, and the clamps are thanks to some wonderful members on this site :clap2::clap2:

Also have a special tank bra (wider) and mudflaps made for me by tsleather.com (Prozak) So only the seat to do now.

Boy, I didn't remember how wonderful it is with the wind in the face and cruisin' down the road :sign woo hoo:

(QUIKE: cross between a trike & a quad)

You enjoy. Nothing better then getting out there for a ride. We won't comment on Marcarl's post. Just ignore that one. :Im not listening to

Margaret

We all know Marcarl's tank is about 2/3's short anyway.........:crackup:

Looks great Annie......:happy34::happy34::happy34:

Neat O.

Thought you had more to stick in that bra than just one tank,,, but if that's all you got,,,,that's all you get.

Are you bored?? :think:Trying to make witty comments(not working) :whistling: Need something to do?? :scratchchin:

Try bending over, head between legs, and kiss..................Oh never mind!!!!!! that would be beyond your capabilities at this time!!!! :sign just kidding::sign20:

Okay Gunboat, I guess we have to make allowances for some folk :fiddle::stickpoke::hurts:

I will warn all you 'good' folk!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a family site and dissing other members will not be tolerated. We want to keep things friendly here, so you all may want to print a retraction of the nasty things you inferred about little ole me. Posts have been deleted in the past, and I would not like to see one of Annie posts, or the complete thread deleted because of such nasty comments that have come out here lately. I will bring this to the bosses attention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and then he can laugh as well.

By the way Annie, that's an awesome machine!!!!!

I will warn all you 'good' folk!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a family site and dissing other members will not be tolerated. We want to keep things friendly here, so you all may want to print a retraction of the nasty things you inferred about little ole me. Posts have been deleted in the past, and I would not like to see one of Annie posts, or the complete thread deleted because of such nasty comments that have come out here lately. I will bring this to the bosses attention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and then he can laugh as well.

By the way Annie, that's an awesome machine!!!!!

Okay, how about - :sign just kidding::sign woo hoo::You_Rock_Emoticon::thumbsup2:

does little Marcarl feel better now?:rasberry:

In the wind again. Enjoy!

I don't think MarCarl was serious. We all enjoy ribbing each other here.

Ponch

You should have seen my face when I was typing that,,,,,,,,,nah,,,, on second thought, maybe you'all better stay away, at least then you can think just what what I look like.