IGNORED

Sad news on j gorom

BIG TOM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky and I are floored!! We just got in about an hour ago, and I was looking up Big Tom's number when he called to deliver the news. Yes, so sad, but James knew and trusted Jesus Christ as his Lord, Savior, and friend! He knew and accepted Christ's finished works at the cross at Calgary and is assured his home in heaven. James is now in the arms of Jesus and is in a far better place. He will be sorely missed, but we too know we will see him again when it is our time to go to heaven.

Tom and I will give you information as soon as it is available.

AMEN----and prayers and condolences----------to his wife----

It's going to take a while for this news to sink in. I really thought God had some plans for him here, after all the education he went through. Now I see he was training to be in heaven, and be a servant there. We just never know when that time comes. Guess we should all be more ready.

Our prayers for Alice and the rest of the family, We'll pray for comfort and peace, and that the days ahead will, in the end, be a blessing to all. The Shepherds arms are always there to surround those who ask in the time of need.

Please let us know about funeral arrangements.

Carl & Marca

Janis and I send heartfelt condolences and best wishes to all of his family and friends at this very difficult time. It is all-too-clear that he was a beloved friend to many here. His spirit will surely live on in the thoughts, prayers, and memories of all those who were so fortunate to know him.

:95:

TERRY