IGNORED

We finally made it !

Squidley

Yep here we are in Houston at Gunboats house. I have to say that this heat will take some getting used to

:whistling:

Gonna start to work on finding a job and hopefully Monday be able to get some face time in with perspective employers. Just figured we'd give Y'all a heads up...see I'm already geting the lingo down :happy34:

BTW, Tom In Blanco, how this....

TEXAS!!!

glad you made it. once you get used to the heat, come across the river into S. Louisiana & add some humidity to that. hope you find work. we have a place on the texas side of toledo bend & make it there about 2 weekends out of 5. i have had family & friends in or around Houston for many many years.

good luck.

dale in La.

81 degress in Upper East Tennessee ..... wonderful outside !

and it could have been ..... yours

Best of luck on the job front - wherever you are hope it works well

I was so hoping for a really good Venture mechanic in the area - RandyA keeps breaking his (poke, poke) :stickpoke:

Steve Neal

Be nice when you go to meet these people. Listen to Lonna on how to behave properly and you'll do fine. Oh and don't forget to put on some nice clothes and my mom always said to make sure you change your underwear,,,don't know why she would have told me that,,,,,,I mean,,,,,,,,,,,anyways, just passing on good info from my mom.

81 degress in Upper East Tennessee ..... wonderful outside !

and it could have been ..... yours

Best of luck on the job front - wherever you are hope it works well

I was so hoping for a really good Venture mechanic in the area - RandyA keeps breaking his (poke, poke) :stickpoke:

Steve Neal

Steve, you beat me to it.

Wishing you and Lonna the best, Squidley

RandyA

Its not HOT.... Its Bloody HOT.. We are breaking records this summer.

Get out in the AM, Hide in the AC or shade between noon and 6.

Don't worry Brad its only about 4 months of it and we're 1/2 thru it now.:whistling:...Night riding is great.

WELCOME TO TEXAS.

Yep here we are in Houston at Gunboats house. I have to say that this heat will take some getting used to

Gonna start to work on finding a job and hopefully Monday be able to get some face time in with perspective employers.

:happy34:

Glad you guys made it down there safely, Squid. However, you may want to reconsider that face time with a new perspective employer until you find an appropriate mask.......

:innocent-emoticon:

Now I can say I know someone in Texas. LOL

You two will make out where ever you are..you are both... two pretty terrific people. Wishing you all the best. I know it can be nerve wracking...but look at it as an adventure...and if you get nervous remember... you always have each other...and than just go back to making out. :rotfl::crackup::rotfl::crackup: I kill me!

Gonna start to work on finding a job and hopefully Monday be able to get some face time in with perspective employers. Just figured we'd give Y'all a heads up...see I'm already geting the lingo down

:happy34:

BTW, Tom In Blanco, how this....

TEXAS!!!

Hey Brad..You are getting the hang of it..soon it will come naturally.. We are from

TEXAS!!!

Good luck on the hunt Brad!! they prob. can ride like 364 days a year down texas way you gotta love that part. you and Lonna ride safe. Thank you for the help, BIG thanks to Danob11 got me back on two wheels. I wouldn't be leaving for vogul if it wasn't for him super guy. u prob. know the story. THANKS DAN

:clap2: :thumbsup2: