IGNORED

I know the rules....here it is

Squidley

Thanks Folks,

A few members had the chance to see it before we got home Big Tom, Taters, Bongobob and Becky. It didn't look anywheres near that good and I stripped it down to almost nothing and started from the ground up. The pics on the classifieds were a bit misleading, but I'm happy with the end result....and yes, I'm looking forward to putting the next 100K on her :happy34:

I just put one just like it in the classifieds. Not mine, belongs to a local gentleman. I think he's a bit high on it though. He has a LOT in it due to paying a bit much and then really getting ripped when he had the carb diaphragms and boots replaced. He was by here yesterday because he had put a new sealed battery in it and didn't know what to do about the battery warning light. I did the resistor trick on it for him. He is negotiable but I'm not sure how much.

It looks a damn sight better than the first time I saw it. I want Lonna to clean my windshield she got that thing so clean I can't even see it.

If your really planning to put the next 100k on it you better get a couple new sets of wheel bearings for that trailer.:stirthepot:

Guest Swifty

If your really planning to put the next 100k on it you better get a couple new sets of wheel bearings for that trailer.:stirthepot:

:happy65::crackup::happy34:

It is VERY smooth running and has LOTS of power,

WELLLL, let's all decide that AFTER you and me get together on some stretch somewheres......

Squid great Bike the shame of it is that Big Tom told me you were in the area AFTER YOU LEFT!!!! I would have love to have met you. Heck it was only two hours down the thruway. Oh well maybe next time. Congrats on the great find. Your a man after my own heart a little clean makes a heck of an improvement. I don't know why people don't maintain their bikes better.Say hi to Lonna for me . Tell her I'm still waiting for that PB&J cheesecake. Phil.