IGNORED

Member in need of help

Confirmed! Shock is sitting in the scoot right now (even opened it to make sure it looked like the right one). Will be there tomorrow. And I do have the credit for your shipping.

Delivery fee = cerveza!

See ya soon,

Goose

Since it looks like Tom will be home earlier than expected, I'll probably be there by 1500.

Edited by V7Goose

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to post #20 thats where he found it. Again If I can help let me know. My Number is in my profile. If I didn't have them horses I could headout now. But its hot and they need tendin to. My gals had one of these critters for 17 maybe 18 years. So he requires a little more TLC than the rest, we all understand what age can to to our physical well being. She is unable to tend em because she is on call at Parkland Hospital.

Ya know, I always liked the regular Shiners beer, not the dark lager. I'd drink that if I could when in San Antonio.

Somebody pick up a 12er of regular Shiners and I'll pay you for it if you bring me 6 of them to share in Arkansas.

:Cool_cool36:

Yes. the part was from Yamaha Suzuki West. Great folks. The one I got was a shock sent to do a warrantee job, accept Yamaha sent 2... to my good fortune now.

Sat. Morning will be the fix-it time. To hot to ride Friday afternoon. You folks have whole new meaning to hot here. I live in a desert (Salt Lake City is upper desert and rarely gets above 20% on the old humidity scale. We have swamp coolers instead of AC.)

Thanks to all and I'm making a beer run tonight. I'll see how much the saddle bags can hold. I know how much the Bushtek trailer can hold.... as much as I can put air in the suspension. But not a good idea when you have no suspension in the pull vehicle.

Ya know, I always liked the regular Shiners beer, not the dark lager. I'd drink that if I could when in San Antonio.

Somebody pick up a 12er of regular Shiners and I'll pay you for it if you bring me 6 of them to share in Arkansas.

:Cool_cool36:

Case of Shiner Beer on the way to Arkansas..Be there on the 2nd at The Hub! Gotta get rolling now and finish my work week,Night all! Tom

Sat. Morning will be the fix-it time. To hot to ride Friday afternoon. You folks have whole new meaning to hot here. I live in a desert (Salt Lake City is upper desert and rarely gets above 20% on the old humidity scale. We have swamp coolers instead of AC.)

Heck son, this ain't hot - it was only 102 officially here in the DFW area (but the bike WAS showing 106 between the forks on the 50 mile run to pick up your shock, so the roads were reflecting a bit more!). Mind you, I'll admit there is better riding weather, but riding in ANY weather is better than not riding at all!

Oh well, I guess we'll see you when we see you. Ride safe,

Goose

Hey Goose, what time are you going to be leaving your house in the a.m.?:clap2:

GuthDaddy,I dont know what time he left but he will be here shortly and the Busch Beer is COLD..Its a little after 3PM and he has the Shock.......If the lurkers see this post EVERYONE of them should join,Help is always a post away anywhere in Canada or USA...Heck,I guess around the world! I always know there is a member somewhere that will help me if I break down! We are MORE than just a group of riders,as someone said , kind of like Family!

O.k., I was thinking Goose would be leaving Saturday morning and I would tag along with him. I'm pretty useless when it comes to mechanical stuff but I would like to learn how these rear shocks are done. This truly is the most amazing group of people anywhere on the planet! Nice to know that anywhere you have troubles, help is just a mouse click away!!!

:thumbsup:

Just saw this. We were in Lake Charles La till late last night. Does he need to put it on a trailer and get it up to your house Tom ? I have a trailer and can run down and get him.

Buddy,I offered that too but he said he would ride it over here in the morning so we will get him rolling and continue our little project. Thanks for the offer though. See you in the AM unless you want to come on over tonight, also..Gunboat and Ponch are headed this way as I type. Tom

Damn you guys have a good party going on in Texas

:thumbsup2:

IMHO I think this whole deal was a set-up for these guys to get together and drink some beer. Kinda noticed that NONE of them mentioned bringing the wife along on this "Rescue Mission".....:crackup:

Boomer..........who woudda brought Jim Beam to really liven things up.....:happy65:

IMHO I think this whole deal was a set-up for these guys to get together and drink some beer. Kinda noticed that NONE of them mentioned bringing the wife along on this "Rescue Mission".....:crackup:

Boomer..........who woudda brought Jim Beam to really liven things up.....:happy65:

You bring a good point Chief, I'm just jealous that I can be there too

:bawling:

You bring a good point Chief, I'm just jealous that I can be there too

:bawling:

I hear ya Squid.....and that's why I didn't mind blowing the whistle on em........:happy34:

Boomer........The "If I can't party nobody's gonna party" kinda guy....... :crackup:

now guys this is a muti-venturerider rescue repair party. the call has gone out to all who are with in a days ride. to help a brother in need. the woman folk are welcome but the temp's are above 100 degrees. we are just thiking about your wellfare, in that old texas sun. besides my wife & sarah left for mother / grandmaw's house this morning in tenn. but a few cold ones are a reward for coming to the rescue.

best reguards:thumbsup:

don c.

by the way a little bacardie 151 goes a long way :happy-emoticon: