IGNORED

Thanks to ALL who attended Maintenance Day

Freebird

This was an awesome event, Don, Eileen, thank you soooo much for hosting this fantastic event again, If I would have know how much fun you guys had, I would have never missed any ot them. Don thanks for letting us use that palace you called a tent, it was just perfect for the 4 of us. Next year if nobody wants it I will glady share it again. I didnt know that everyone got to throw a bucket of water on the boss, I must have missed the raffle ticket for that one, I would have bought bunches of them............you do know that they sold tickets for that dont you............But I wont miss them next time...........Also I am glad to see that since the tent was right next to the pond, that the pond monster didnt show up.

Again it was great meeting all the new folks that I hadnt met alreadn and especially your lovely wife, finally, and she is an angel to let you host this magnificent event.........Your the best Don.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by DragonRider

Guest ReinyRooster

It was a very enjoyable event. I think one of the best parts of the event was having 10 Ventures chasing a GoldWing down the interstate most of the way there and back! I really enjoyed that part!!:dancefool::dancefool:

We just made it home, Thanks to you, Eileen and Dylan for hosting this party, it just keeps getting bigger and better every year. It was great to get together with old friends and really nice to meet alot of new ones, hope I can remember everyones names?? Special thanks to Riderduke and Brad who hooked me up with a new guardian bell, it did its job on the TP with a 75-0 panic stop, I shot off the rite shoulder the tractor trailer behind me shot off the left and all was well, think Kim mite need to clean her shorts!! Just a great event we had a blast, Thanks again. Craig:thumbsup:

It was a very enjoyable event. I think one of the best parts of the event was having 10 Ventures chasing a GoldWing down the interstate most of the way there and back! I really enjoyed that part!!:dancefool::dancefool:

CHASING? Shouldn't that be the other way around. GW trying to keep up? All in fun. I believe all had a good time.

Just got home about an hour ago . We took a detour to Pa to visit friends.

Yep it's all of us who should and do thank Don, Eileen, & family for welcoming us to their home.

This was my 3rd MD and I'm totally amazed on how smoothly everyone works on making this event such a huge success. Don & family 1st of course and then all of the volunteers wrenching.

Weather was perfect this year too. Not too hot or better yet it stayed dry. I did run into some minor sprinkles coming home today thou.

In the past I had ridden down and back home the same day. This year since Joyce came with me so we stayed at the Inn. Doing overnighters is the way to go.:thumbsup2: No rushing there and back so had plenty of time for visiting everyone. Thou I bet I somehow missed some folks.

Larry

Truth be told he just kept us all from getting speeding tickets by keeping the speed down.

Thanks Rieny you kept me out of trouble the last thing my wife said to me was NO SPEEDING TICKETS, much appreciated:thumbsup:

I will just say ditto to everyones comments. The weather was priceless, food the same and the people I met were priceless also! Brad -great job on the sync, Marcarl- if you need those sliders you know where they are. Mini got to get the boss wet!!!!! I'm thinkin next year Dunk Tank :scubadive:donations!!!!! Then everyone gets a shot at the boss or whom ever :Laugh:( Mini ). Thanks for everything, Ron AKA Pappa Bear

Don,

Thank you and Eileen for your hospitality. Ya'll are a class act. When I told my family I was going to camp out they laughed at me and said , "Yeah right." They call me Mr. Clean because I have to have a shower every morning to get going. When our first child was born, my wife woke me up at 2:00am and told me she was going into labor. I told her to hold on and I jumped up and took a shower and then took her to the hospital. I was apprehensive about using your shower in your home but you were so gracious and made me feel at home. As we say in the south, "ya'll are good folks." Eddie (ediddy) Hall.

Just found this thread !

Thank you Freebird and Eileen for another Great Weekend ! This is my third year attending and each MD gets better and better . BEER24/7 had a Great time as well .

Becky and I arrived home late last night as we took our sweet time getting home via back roads and to the Asheboro Zoo . Amazing that we thought we left a lot of these characters back at MD only to see them again ! :rotfl: On our last leg home , I received a phone call from my mom saying my step-dad went into the hospital with severe heart complications . Well to make a long story short , he's now out of danger and doing much better . An infection in the colon made it's way into the blood stream and up to his heart , causing him low white blood cell count . Also which caused fluids around his heart and lack of oxygen to the brain . We sawhim today and they will be taking him out of ICU and into a private room for a few more days .

Anyways , back to the topic . As said , had a great time meeting old and new faces . Only regret was that MD was not longer , to spend more time with everyone . Special thanks to VGoose and everyone else whom helped me work on my tire change .

BEER30

Don, as I mentioned in the photo thread that I posted that Pat and I want to thank you and Eileen for the generous use of you're home, its not easy having a couple hundred people trapesing throughout the house for 2 days, but the whole weekend couldn't have gone any better, brilliant weather, Brilliant food and most certainly Brilliant people, what an unbelievable bunch, I've never met a more friendly group who all have the same thing in common. Thank you again.

Gary & Mary thanks for the shade of the big cruiser and for the BBQ on Sat. Also Mary, Sorry about the Wings on Tue...NOT....lol :duck::stirthepot:

Ian & Pat

PS. Beer 30 hope your step-dad is feeling much better.