IGNORED

Order your VR.org decals here

Sweetnothing

We still have some stickers left, I'm not sure how much it will take to get them into the frozen north. If you want a couple we can make that happen. We have black and silver ones, let me know what color.

If after taking care of Midicat you still have a silver one please PM me the price to Canada also. This could cover the front and my venturerider decal from Freebird can cover the back.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad

I'd be interested in some of these, 3 silver + 1 black, if possible. Hang on to them please and I'll come by and pick them up. Give me an excuse to take the Big Beastie out for a nice long run!! Just let me know how much.

We still have some stickers left, I'm not sure how much it will take to get them into the frozen north. If you want a couple we can make that happen. We have black and silver ones, let me know what color.

Hi Brad,

Please send me one of each. :cool10: How shall I get payment to you?:think:

Thomas

Ok Folks,

Seeing there is a growing demand for them, I'll get some more made. Right now I only have 2 Silver and 12 Black. The 2 Silver's are already spoken for, but I can ship Black ones out. I'll work on getting to a printer I know down here as these were made when we still lived in Michigan. I should have more silvers by the end of the week. I'll have to see on the pricing as it's been 6 years since these were produced. I'll honor the price on the remaining Black ones until they are sold out. It shouldn't much more of an increase in price with the new ones, I'll get after it and let y'all know. If you want just a black one, PM me with your info and we'll get after getting it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Folks,

I have finally get back on track and "SHOULD" be getting the stickers from the printers today. I have some of you that had PM'd me about the stickers and I will get all your information and get them out to you. If anyone wants stickers I will pay attention to this thread daily and your more than welcome to PM me and we can go from there. I ordered 50 Black and 50 Silver so we should be good for a little while, unless y'all go crazy buying then I'll have more made.

Ok Folks,

I have the decals in my hands, here's who I have down so far as wanting decals and their #'s

Chaplin Dusty - 1 Black & 1 Silver

Marcarl - 1 Black & 1 Silver (Paid)

BongoBob - 1 Silver

PrairieHammer - 2 Silver

Angry Joe - 1 Black & 2 Silver (Paid)

Wizard 765 - 1 Black & 1 Silver (Paid)

BrandaH - 3 Silver & 1 Black

Sleepy2 - 2 Silver (Paid)

Eagleeye - 1 Silver (Paid)

The price is still $3 each and $1 shipping in the USA, Canadians will be $1.50 for shipping. My paypal addy is weldman333@yahoo.com make sure when you send the payment that you give your VRO name so I know who you are. I'll get them out within a day or 2 after payment.

Edited by Squidley