IGNORED

Order your VR.org decals here

Sweetnothing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....I know a lot of people want decals. Brad and I are out of town thru Monday, so if you are intrested in ordering decals, for this weekend only, please send me an e-mail at mrsweldman66@yahoo.com so that my PM box does not get full, and you can't leave me a message.

Sorry for the temporary change, but I want everyone who wants one to be able to get a message to me.

Thanks,

Lonna

OK....Brad and I are home, and the 2nd batch went out in the mail today to everyone who has paid for them, accept for a few who will be waiting for a couple of days, cause I ran out of silver decals. I went to the printers and ordered 40 more, but they are out of silver, so they will get them done right away when they get the materials in. Should be Thursday or Friday. Sorry, but we already went thru 30 of them. I will get them out ASAP. If you ordered both colors, they will be shipped together. Sorry!:bowdown:

got mine today and already put them on. I put the black one on the windshield and the silver one on the bottom half of the trunk below the lock. My bike is black cherry and black so the silver looks good on the black. :dancefool:

John,

Glad you like them, and will show them with pride!!:banana:

• 4 weeks later...
Lonna,

Just wanted to acknowledge your great input to get the decals out to everyone--and say thanks from all of us :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: much appreciated by all :thumbsup2:

Thanks Annie....But I do enjoy helping out, besides....we don't want to stretch out Snarley Bill any more than usual.:whistling::rotf::rotf:

• 5 years later...