IGNORED

has anyone ever bought directly from morgan carbtune?

big mike

Wow Don are we gonna need to buy tickets for this? Jeff wanted me to order him a new one but if he could win one that would be great.

Oh we not only bought a carbtune from them but we got the color tune as well. Then we got our dealer to buy one.

Margaret

No tickets...a former..or present...I'm not telling...member who went to a fuel injected bike donated the carbtune as well as a set of speakers. The speakers should work on a first or second gen. Also a used by very usable service manual for the 83-84 Venture.

So...there are some prizes. Just show up and drop your names in the jar and you will be entered.

Just ordered one last week. Now waiting on delivery. So far, I am impressed with their support and ordering process. I asked a few questions by e-mail and got quick responses and they sent good info after the order was recieved.

Guest Saddletramp

Ordered mine direct from Morgan almost two weeks ago and the price came to just under $98.00 american.

No tickets...a former..or present...I'm not telling...member who went to a fuel injected bike donated the carbtune as well as a set of speakers. The speakers should work on a first or second gen. Also a used by very usable service manual for the 83-84 Venture.

So...there are some prizes. Just show up and drop your names in the jar and you will be entered.

Hey Don,are you looking for more door prizes ?????

I think I could get my leather guy to pony up some goodies......:happy34:

Let me know...