IGNORED

heard from ladyrider last night

Cinderella

• 2 weeks later...

So your not sure about the tie? Ahh, that was our special valentines dinner at Elephant bar...we got all spiffed up...he rides, but will not be any more at this time due to the lost I went through 2 years ago. We ARE talking trike...maybe...someday...Two old farts on a trike..SWEET!

• 8 months later...

Congrats! It's great when two get to tie it again! Enjoy, and I hope it's an outside wedding; I've loving doing them here in CO. (DePreach, you know, but only as needed; lol).

And let me know if you have an older sister or mom close to my age. LOL. My Queen Seat is stillllll empty. Looking and laughing in life though!

JackZ

:banana::sun1::grandpa:

• 3 months later...

Things are going very well with BIll and I. I was off work for a year, but am back now part time. Dealing with headaches and arm pain from my arthritis. But, Bill and I get along wonderful. The boys like him and he is good to them. Helps them with their cars and such things like that. He takes really good care of our 2 acres and even gets up and makes me breakfast and lunch on the days I work. He has his own business dealing with fluid and fuel systems. Just finshed a large system he shipped back the NEw york.

I miss riding, did I mention I missed riding? Oh, ya, I guess I did...:buttkick: