IGNORED

My hart is sinking

stardbog

Well as many of you know I'm sold my Venture due to economical downturn, but now I feel very sad. Steve W is hour away from Chicago, with his truck, and trailer to take my baby wher she belong, in twisties of nothern Georgia. I don't know I have mixed fillings, I'm sad, but I'm happy, surviving this turbulent times.

In bright side Lina is start new job, and I'm hired for new job too, so hope to have another one sun.

You gal's and guys pray for Steves safe trip.

Love you all.

Edited by stardbog

I know how you feel...sorta.

I had told my son he could buy my bike if I got another one. I got my Venture about a week and a half ago, and it hadn't been here 10 minutes when he was asking for mine.

We went for a ride last week, so he could get the feel of it, and he rode it like a pro. He's in love.:hihi: I had never heard my bike without me being on it, and it sounded so good, I told him I just might keep it(his heart was sinking as I was saying it...lol).

As long as he lets me ride it now and then, I guess I can live with it.

Here we are, with my Venture and my '82 Suzuki GS850GLZ. Gonna miss her.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/DJBikes.jpg

Hang in there Dan,if both of you getting new jobs it won't be long you'll have another scoot,you will miss the old one for a while but you will fall in love with a new one especially if you find a 1st gen in great shape.

Arthur

Guest BigJohnD

Well that is a fine how do you do...haven't heard from you in ages and now you sell the bike...jeez...was it something we said???

Cheer up wild man...it is metal and plastic...there is another one out there...just keep yer eye open...don't jump at the first one that comes along either...when the time is right...you will be back in the saddle again.

Miss ya big guy...ya crazy lunk...

(that should keep him busy for a bit)

Well at least it looks better now that you both may have jobs soon. Congrats to Lina and fingers crossed for you Dan.

Things will come around and we will see you on something nice again. We look forward to those occassions you pop in for a couple hours after driving for 15!

Take care to you both.

Dan, really sorry to hear of your situation. It sounds like things may be looking up since you and Lina are both back into being gainfully employed. Hope it all works out well for you. Hope to see you back on the rode soon.

Jim & Patricia

Dan, maybe somebody from your area can swing by and pick you up and you can ride B..ch:rotfl::rotfl:

I see another bike in you future, I see a nice 1st Gen waiting for you someplace.....:bighug:

Congrats to the both of you on your new jobs..:clap2::clap2:

:thumbsup2: Lew, I Know everybody want miss December on back of his bike. " only first time hurt " Eddie was first. He is luckie he had backrest, so he is still inocent. Huh :scratchchin: does anybody wants a guy on top of his back.....:Laugh: I don't wanna go in details.... It's to much for this site :Laugh::Laugh:

:thumbsup2: Lew, I Know everybody want miss December on back of his bike. " only first time hurt " Eddie was first. He is luckie he had backrest, so he is still inocent. Huh :scratchchin: does anybody wants a guy on top of his back.....:Laugh: I don't wanna go in details.... It's to much for this site :Laugh::Laugh:

I saw that, it was at Vogel when Dan was riding behind Eddie going out for dinner one evening. I know there is a pic somewhere....:sign20:

Dan, we're so sorry you had to sell your bike!! But, we are very glad you both have jobs again! I hope we still get to see you and Lina at Maintenance Day at Don's...I'm sure there will be room for your car! Life sure has its ups and downs!!!! we'll keep good thoughts for you both..

:301:

I saw that, it was at Vogel when Dan was riding behind Eddie going out for dinner one evening. I know there is a pic somewhere....:sign20:

I can back you up on that one Skid, I remember that one but he AIN'T riding behind me.

Boo