IGNORED

This VR site is morally repungent....

1BigDog

Since I have become a member of this site I have lost most of my morals. I am almost morally and financially bankrupt. I have lied, stolen, cheated and pillaged to maintain my RSV to the standards of this group. Sneaking parts packages into the house and hiding them. Going for weeks without food and drink to buy the next hot item someone else has on their RSV. Having the mailman hide my packages in the garage for me if im not around. Having parts shipped to friends houses to avoid a divorce. It might be a year before my wife sees a "new" part on the bike and askes where that came from. aND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, SOMEONE ON THIS SITE CANT WAIT TILL I KICK THE BUCKET SO HE CAN TAKE MY BIKE and MY WIFE!!! My life is in ruins thanks to you all..........And yet, I just cant stop.........I need my daily fix here at this site.....plus stainless steel lines....a V-Max rear end.....chrome forks.....custom paint....Foose wheels........Corbin seat..........more chrome.......more lights......more, more, more...arrggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! IT DOESNT END!!!!!!!!!!!:starz::starz::starz:

So in the immortal words of Henny Youngman...take my wife please!

Help me please..... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

:rasberry:

Since I have become a member of this site I have lost most of my morals. I am almost morally and financially bankrupt. I have lied, stolen, cheated and pillaged to maintain my RSV to the standards of this group. Sneaking parts packages into the house and hiding them. Going for weeks without food and drink to buy the next hot item someone else has on their RSV. Having the mailman hide my packages in the garage for me if im not around. Having parts shipped to friends houses to avoid a divorce. It might be a year before my wife sees a "new" part on the bike and askes where that came from. aND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, SOMEONE ON THIS SITE CANT WAIT TILL I KICK THE BUCKET SO HE CAN TAKE MY BIKE and MY WIFE!!! My life is in ruins thanks to you all..........And yet, I just cant stop.........I need my daily fix here at this site.....plus stainless steel lines....a V-Max rear end.....chrome forks.....custom paint....Foose wheels........Corbin seat..........more chrome.......more lights......more, more, more...arrggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! IT DOESNT END!!!!!!!!!!!:starz::starz::starz:

So in the immortal words of Henny Youngman...take my wife please!

Help me please..... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

:rasberry:

OK but you will need to send some info

FIRST> need pic of wife's TRUCK

SECOND> need pic of wife's boat

THIRD> need pic of wife's GUN'S

Then ill let you know!

Dray:smile5:

AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, SOMEONE ON THIS SITE CANT WAIT TILL I KICK THE BUCKET SO HE CAN TAKE MY BIKE and MY WIFE!!!

Now WHO in the world would do such a thing.....:whistling:

I'll take the bike.

Sorry Jethroish, I know someone who already claimed the bike a LONG time ago...

I will settle for a picture of the wife. Then I´ll decide.

StarFan, sorry but the deal "was", SHE goes with the bike, and I alrady made that claim a LONG time ago......

You could have just have left it "Stock" like me and ride. ( I only do wireing mods, and she can't see those ) !! :whistling:

Someone here is being just plain chicken........nah, nah nah nah. :rasberry:

My wife would love me to get a girl friend who will cook and clean. She said I would be the best husband in the world if I did this. Now, since I already have a totally chromed and gimmicked RSV, will your wife agree to cook and clean? By the way I have seven and a half acres she could mow with my sixty two year old Ford tractor, and she will have to do laundry also. If she is willing, I have lots of love to give her, and lots of work.

Oh, by the way, I will take the bike also for a spare.

:big-grin-emoticon:

Ok guys I can help with pics of Jean. She did a pretty good job of hiding from the camera when we were down there, but I did get a couple. Oh and thought someone might be interested in the dog. Oh and she doesn't have a truck but here's a pic of her car.

Just trying to help ruffy.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret